Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has 2 phones to be honest. I do think he’s with her but until we actually see her there I don’t think we need to overthink it too much. But maybe it’s easier for me to say since I’m fully of the train and just here for the lols at this point 😂 the pictures didn’t do much for me other than make me wanna listen to Eminem
---
bleeping Sundays 😂😂
I’m with you. I am however giving him 5 stars on all the outfits. Carlotta, well done girl!!

*two trailer park girls go around the outside around the outside *

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t careless right now who he is with he looks so bleeping hot I’m on the floor

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish my husband took good candidate of me like this to post of my summer holiday on social 😅
I dont hate the blonde! I think he carries it off! He looks thin though, well thinner than normal!
---
*****candids
NYC has used her apps to stretch his body 😂
---
Is this his 'breakup' hair? 👀 Ready for the new season 👀 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm back on the train.. probably hop out in a bit but I'm all hot and bothered now.. husband might get lucky tonight 🤣🤣🤣
---
@louise0408

Madders lurked on here and copied your comment 🤣
Screenshot_20230611_185803.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm back on the train.. probably hop out for a bit but I'm all hot and bothered now.. husband might get lucky tonight 🤣🤣🤣
Your husband is getting lucky tonight! You've been a hot mess between this thread and Ruben's 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.