Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that is mason hunt
---
EDIT I found the video…. Cast your votes
Also ignore the fact this person mentions you know who

If that isn’t him then it’s an uncanny resemblance and I’d like to know his name so I can slide into his dms

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At a glance I thought it was mason but he looks much shorter than Ben in the video so I don't think it's him

Reactions: 3
Christ if that's mason, he must be smaller than we think. This guy is well shorter than chilly 😂😂 Also that's not NYC unless she's gone full wag

Screenshot_20230608_070608_com.android.chrome_edit_1680308287242.jpg

Chilly looks sad or drunk (sad drunk 😂)

Christ if that's mason, he must be smaller than we think. This guy is well shorter than chilly 😂😂 Also that's not NYC unless she's gone full wag

View attachment 2225049

Chilly looks sad or drunk (sad drunk 😂)
Plus this guy looks like he goes to the gym 🤣 nice chest
I thought it was referring to her being there but it translates to go to hell 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let’s hope mason isn’t in NY have you all seen the videos from the fires and smoke?

Reactions: 2
Let’s hope mason isn’t in NY have you all seen the videos from the fires and smoke?
I don’t think he is since he’s just commented on decs post. Ain’t it middle of night over there? Haah but yeah it’s awful! Feel for the people that live there atm☹

I don’t think he is since he’s just commented on decs post. Ain’t it middle of night over there? Haah but yeah it’s awful! Feel for the people that live there atm☹
Yeah unless his out partying 🤣 he doesn’t make the effort to go to her so unlikely.
It does look really bad & advised to stay in.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure he’d go there with the way things are in New York right now. I’m sure it’s that whole east coast that’s looking like that just now so I’m sure he was probably advised to not go or postpone his visit (that’s if he was even going there in the first place) he’s probably sitting at home watching us all be stressed 😂

I’m not sure he’d go there with the way things are in New York right now. I’m sure it’s that whole east coast that’s looking like that just now so I’m sure he was probably advised to not go or postpone his visit (that’s if he was even going there in the first place) he’s probably sitting at home watching us all be stressed 😂
Yeah it is most of the east coast likely to improve by the weekend. I don’t think he’s going there anyway 😂 family hols next 😊

I love that post says Ben and Mason hoeing around and tells Claire to go to hell 😂 spot on. We want Mason the Hoe! We want Mason the Hoe!

• Haha
I love that post says Ben and Mason hoeing around and tells Claire to go to hell 😂 spot on. We want Mason the Hoe! We want Mason the Hoe!
I was so confused as couldn't see her until @katiestewart posted the translation on Ben's thread 😂 nice to see all sm platforms are united in our dislike for her
Where do we think? Ibiza, Spain, Portugal, Old Trafford?
Family hols Ibiza or Portugal. If he signs I want a full photoshoot & video like Macalister

• Haha
Right now I think he’s at home probably discussing with his family about his contract situation. It’s England camp next week? So I can imagine after that he’ll probably have holidays booked with maybe dec. especially now after he’s just won a trophy they’ll be wanting to celebrate!!! I’m not sure if we’ll get a family holiday during or after England camp 🤔
imagine he goes to some of the England games to watch 😍

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.