Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like it might not be Dubai only because he went there after the WC

I’m mainifesting he has gone to oz to see Stacey 😂😂
---
Adding to this, how do we know he is flying out? Couldn’t he have landed back?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Honestly couldn’t give 2 shits where that twit in a hat is atm unless he is gonna provide me with content of declan or Christian then his trip is no use to me😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m thinking USA too only because Miami they all flew from Heathrow, Benny showed his ticket on his story, if it’s a family holiday they’ve usually gone on a private plane
Could be a private plane from Heathrow 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
He could have been coming back from f1 the other day 🤷🏼‍♀️
The person who posted it said that he was leaving England and he’s clearly shaved and probably got a haircut too judging by the sides peaking out from under his hat so I definitely think he’s off somewhere

Reactions: 4
The person who posted it said that he was leaving England and he’s clearly shaved and probably got a haircut too judging by the sides peaking out from under his hat so I definitely think he’s off somewhere
Start spreading the news….I’m leaving today….😂😂

• Haha
What I don’t get is why isn’t he first class departures? He really is just like us 🤣
Have you saw what someones commented on the post 😂😂😂🙈🙈
Just seen it! Obviously don’t read here because it’s been since March 2022 🤣

Reactions: 1
I know something is wrong when I didn't get notified and come back with 3 pages to catch up

My thought is

- He's going somewhere and we will probably know about it soon

- Whether he's with her or not, he will still try to hide her from the public 🤷‍♀️ and she will try to hint or drop some crumps. But Claire, please learn from Cartia and Ben's situation.. The soft launch lasted much longer than the official phrase. I personally manifest for them to go official as I don't think they would be able to take the pressure from the public about blackfishing and he would probably bin her 2 weeks afterward

- Wherever you go, I'm expecting topless and sock photos and hope you will manage to lure me back on the train

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
looks like just after security to me. Don’t people who fly first class go through the same security as everyone else
Don’t know I’m poor 😭
I know something is wrong when I didn't get notified and come back with 3 pages to catch up

My thought is

- He's going somewhere and we will probably know about it soon

- Whether he's with her or not, he will still try to hide her from the public 🤷‍♀️ and she will try to hint or drop some crimps. But Claire, please learn from Cartia and Ben's situation.. The soft launch lasted much longer than the official phrase. I personally manifest for them to go official as I don't think they would be able to take the pressure from the public about blackfishing and he would probably bin her 2 weeks afterward

- Wherever you go, I'm expecting topless and sock photos and hope you will manage to lure me back on the train
Apart of me would like it to go public to see the reaction! I’m a being a witch 😏
Agree unless his pr have already got something to cover it
@kayleighlouxo comment has been deleted 🤣

Last edited:
I feel like it might not be Dubai only because he went there after the WC

I’m mainifesting he has gone to oz to see Stacey 😂😂
---
Adding to this, how do we know he is flying out? Couldn’t he have landed back?
Who is Stacey?

Why can’t mason post photos like Ben just did and tag where he is?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.