Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right now I think he’s at home probably discussing with his family about his contract situation. It’s England camp next week? So I can imagine after that he’ll probably have holidays booked with maybe dec. especially now after he’s just won a trophy they’ll be wanting to celebrate!!! I’m not sure if we’ll get a family holiday during or after England camp 🤔
imagine he goes to some of the England games to watch 😍
Ermmmmm.. yeah… about that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right now I think he’s at home probably discussing with his family about his contract situation. It’s England camp next week? So I can imagine after that he’ll probably have holidays booked with maybe dec. especially now after he’s just won a trophy they’ll be wanting to celebrate!!! I’m not sure if we’ll get a family holiday during or after England camp 🤔
imagine he goes to some of the England games to watch 😍

He is not 🤣

I know ive said it already but i have a bad feeling i dont just i hope im wrong...

Reactions: 2
dubai? USA? I kinda feeling like 🇺🇸🇺🇸 to be honest but only time will tell. When you all find out let me know I’m buzzing on the declan thread 😂

• Haha
dubai? USA? I kinda feeling like 🇺🇸🇺🇸 to be honest but only time will tell. When you all find out let me know I’m buzzing on the declan thread 😂
It better not be the 🗽side of 🇺🇸 I’ll be manifesting with all my might that it’s not 🙏
Also the beard is trimmed and I bet he’s had a haircut too

Reactions: 3
all I’m gonna say is expect the worse because it’s not looking good bruvvvv

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope to god we all wrong cause all flights to nyc were cancelled yesterday because of the weather so i hoping he goes somewhere else cause i dont like the direction it go to...

I hope to god we all wrong cause all flights to nyc were cancelled yesterday because of the weather so i hoping he goes somewhere else cause i dont like the direction it go to...
Part of me genuinely thinks he’s gone dubai but I won’t be surprised to see him somewhere in the USA

Reactions: 5
It better not be the 🗽side of 🇺🇸 I’ll be manifesting with all my might that it’s not 🙏
Also the beard is trimmed and I bet he’s had a haircut too
I wonder what crocheted clothing he'll be wearing this week? He likes to keep his ass warm 😂

• Haha
Ok I’ve stolen this from one of the tumblrinas and I’ve elaborated on it to make myself feel better 😂😭 so basically that post is from yesterday meaning mason is probably already in the country he is holidaying in. Mason commented on Declan’s post at 7am this morning. Mason doesn’t exactly strike me as an early riser but maybe he’s in a country that’s ahead of us in time which would mean that 7am our time could be 8am, 9am, 10am etc their time 🤷‍♀️ some countries this could be are greece which is 2 hours ahead of uk time and Dubai/UAE which is 3 hours ahead of us. Then you’ve got Spain/Ibiza which is 1 hour ahead of us. Say he was in New York they’re 5 hours behind which makes that 7am would be 2am but mason would be jet lagged so he'd probably sleeping at this time. Thank you for coming to my ted talk

• Haha
In the meantime no point playing cluedo I’m sure we will have some evidence if he’s over there soon enough from little miss private
---
Ok I’ve stolen this from one of the tumblrinas and I’ve elaborated on it to make myself feel better 😂😭 so basically that post is from yesterday meaning mason is probably already in the country he is holidaying in. Mason commented on Declan’s post at 7am this morning. Mason doesn’t exactly strike me as an early riser but maybe he’s in a country that’s ahead of us in time which would mean that 7am our time could be 8am, 9am, 10am etc their time 🤷‍♀️ some countries this could be are greece which is 2 hours ahead of uk time and Dubai/UAE which is 3 hours ahead of us. Then you’ve got Spain/Ibiza which is 1 hour ahead of us. Say he was in New York they’re 5 hours behind which makes that 7am would be 2am but mason would be jet lagged so he'd probably sleeping at this time. Thank you for coming to my ted talk
So the bar guy next too chilly is mase?😜😂

• Haha
She was shopping for summer clothes last week so I'm going with dubai. More private there and less likely to be papped. Or Spain with his family and her

Not all flights 🙈 Some were delayed
I like this thinking 😊 unless it’s jet lagged 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.