Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a Chelsea fan of some 20+ years but this thread is hilarious. I acknowledge they're all pretty handsome men, especially Ben 🤤, but I'm probably closer in age to their mothers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Does this mean that he becomes a free agent?
All I’m saying is chelsea is already a shambles so why not? Just for the vibes he can come back
Yes! Need some more hotties 🥵 plus his a good player 🤣
I'm a Chelsea fan of some 20+ years but this thread is hilarious. I acknowledge they're all pretty handsome men, especially Ben 🤤, but I'm probably closer in age to their mothers.

Ben also has a thread 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I would have preferred a few more buttons undone. Or maybe just all of them.
80586A02-BAC7-4689-967F-88F6E1962EB3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Mason doesn’t want to be interviewed but the guy is going to keep trying 🤣 got sky sports news on will keep you updated

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Mason doesn’t want to be interviewed but the guy is going to keep trying 🤣 got sky sports news on will keep you updated
We probably won’t get interviews at all this year because he won’t want to get asked about his contract on live tv

Reactions: 5
We probably won’t get interviews at all this year because he won’t want to get asked about his contract on live tv
Yeah no interviews tags off all summer
Lets thank Ben for keeping his tags on 😂

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Lol Ben said in his interview at the beginning “look at them running away” poor mase probably was running away from the interview 😂🤣 it’s on some mason fan accounts on instagram if you want to go look

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.