Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he wasn't leaving he would just say its rumors I'm staying at Chelsea, the fact he didn't in my opinion appears like he's leaving
He can’t just stay without a contract. It’s out of his hands If he stays or goes. If chelsea offer him a contract (which they haven’t) then he can stay for sure but they haven’t done that yet so who knows what’ll happen
Never noticed the shorts are knitted! All pictures you must have a can of redbull in your hand
I love how his is always unopened 😂
I'm glad félix went. Did he go on his own or take his cheating gf with him?
they actually broke up and the girl announced it on her instagram story
---
IMG_5007.jpeg

Reactions: 4
He can’t just stay without a contract. It’s out of his hands If he stays or goes. If chelsea offer him a contract (which they haven’t) then he can stay for sure but they haven’t done that yet so who knows what’ll happen
I love how his is always unopened 😂
they actually broke up and the girl announced it on her instagram story
---
View attachment 2216900
Not the first time they have broken up? Didn’t she cheat on him with a team mate?

Reactions: 2
Can mason hurry up and just turn his tags back on cause this is boring having to hunt for all the content. Like cmon mason babes you’ve got nothing to hide and nothing bad ever came out last year at Monaco when he had the tags on so why can’t he just turn them back on now 😭

Reactions: 3
Can mason hurry up and just turn his tags back on cause this is boring having to hunt for all the content. Like cmon mason babes you’ve got nothing to hide and nothing bad ever came out last year at Monaco when he had the tags on so why can’t he just turn them back on now 😭
I thought he would turn them on for the GP to tag the fits plus we know where he is already 😂As I said & I don’t want to manifest anything but think there off long term. Hope I’m wrong 😬

Reactions: 3
Okay so.. where will his next destination be on the mason mount summer tour?

Okay so.. where will his next destination be on the mason mount summer tour?
Hopefully Stamford bridge to sign his new contract and get his photos taken so they can announce it on social media. I wonder if we’ll see him at silverstone again this year. I think it’s in July. We’ll probably also get the annual family holiday too

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Doubt he’ll be at silverstone because it’s a week later this year and he’ll be doing pre season, at what club that’s the question

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.