Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has a big cock as well, so it all just adds to the stupendousness of it 😛😛😛
Of course. And the fattest arse.

And he wears shorts that are blatantly a size too small just to extra emphasise his fat arse and big fat cock and balls.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Of course. And the fattest arse.

And he wears shorts that are blatantly a size too small just to extra emphasise his fat arse and big fat cock and balls.
He is magnificent all over. The best legs in the business.... top sex build ; top shaggability

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He is magnificent all over. The best legs in the business.... top sex build ; top shaggability
Oh absolutely.

His legs, his body, chest, nipples, arms, pits, face, hair. Just honestly, bend me over Jack and ruin me. And then sit on my face when your done. 😆

• Haha
His media training came in handy there! Deflection at its finest 😅 that answer tells me he's 100% signing for Man U! Good on him, look at Jack, yes Villa is his boy club but he's doing so well at Man City!

Reactions: 6
His media training came in handy there! Deflection at its finest 😅 that answer tells me he's 100% signing for Man U! Good on him, look at Jack, yes Villa is his boy club but he's doing so well at Man City!
I don’t think it really says anything other than he doesn’t want to talk about it. What’s he supposed to say “I want to stay at chelsea but they’re treating me like tit and haven’t offered me a contract in months” like he just can’t say that and shame them on live tv no matter what

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it really says anything other than he doesn’t want to talk about it. What’s he supposed to say “I want to stay at chelsea but they’re treating me like tit and haven’t offered me a contract in months” like he just can’t say that and shame them on live tv no matter what
I would 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If he wasn't leaving he would just say its rumors I'm staying at Chelsea, the fact he didn't in my opinion appears like he's leaving

If he wasn't leaving he would just say its rumors I'm staying at Chelsea, the fact he didn't in my opinion appears like he's leaving
He can’t say he’s staying when they’ve not given him a contract 🤣 he clearly doesn’t know what he’s doing yet

It’s daft clickbait-seeking from journalists and presenters who know he doesn’t have an answer to give, even worse for them to ask his colleagues

Reactions: 2
Yes I agree like it’s obvious that he wasn’t going to give anything away. So that interview means nothing and just clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.