Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you all seen bennyโ€™s story I am crying with laughter at Harvey

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So funny! Those guys were convinced Harvey is famous
With the attentions he's got from us this weekend, no surprise there.. everyone is lurking on here and know who's the next big thing ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.. Poor Chilly, not even sure if anyone has a photo with him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
With the attentions he's got from us this weekend, no surprise there.. everyone is lurking on here and know who's the next big thing ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.. Poor Chilly, not even sure if anyone has a photo with him
He'll be on side bar of shame in the DM. Cartia could only wish to be as famous as Harvey ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So where is hot boy summer heading next? Any guesses?

Reactions: 2
I think he will do family holiday next
Yeah I think weโ€™ll get a family holiday sooner than we think. Does anyone know how long he has off? I saw 4 weeks but Iโ€™m not sure if thatโ€™s true. What date does preseason start?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.