Mason Mount #85 Katie may be about to erupt cos the socks are going to the World Cup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they promoting the cruise the wags are on 😂

(not complaining this trio is great 😂)
I was wondering that too and it’s only chelsea that are promoting it. I wonder what affiliation they have with them because what other time will they be staying on that boat other than the World Cup lol

Reactions: 3
I was wondering that too and it’s only chelsea that are promoting it. I wonder what affiliation they have with them because what other time will they be staying on that boat other than the World Cup lol
Isn’t the company one of the club sponsors? Just coincidence it’s the same cruise company that the family are on

Reactions: 6
You want some attention on your sock as well Gareth? Fair enough! Because this was blatant and intentional! 🥵🥵🥵🥵 Shove it down my throat.

20221123_155505.jpg

20221123_155506.jpg

20221123_155508.jpg

20221123_155509.jpg

Come on Mason, don't want just on pitch bulging. All your proper photoshoots need sock now!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Nice of you to assume you’re on the nice list mason 😂

I’m unable to make a new thread right now so if anyone else wants to take a turn making the new one then feel free 🫶

Reactions: 3
You want some attention on your sock as well Gareth? Fair enough! Because this was blatant and intentional! 🥵🥵🥵🥵 Shove it down my throat.

View attachment 1754508
View attachment 1754509
View attachment 1754510
View attachment 1754511

Come on Mason, don't want just on pitch bulging. All your proper photoshoots need sock now!
This same subject has been all over my tik tok fyp today and I have no idea why! But I’m not very happy about it🤢 🤣

P. S I know I’ve not been here and I have not right to ask but are we getting dickmas this year 😊 ? X

This same subject has been all over my tik tok fyp today and I have no idea why! But I’m not very happy about it🤢 🤣

P. S I know I’ve not been here and I have not right to ask but are we getting dickmas this year 😊 ? X
A greatest hits edition and I'm gonna try and come up with a new one or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry I should clarify. Snapshot eye is a TikTok user who doesn’t have a good reputation 😭 I’d much rather thirst over mason though!
I wonder if Claire will rock up on the boat….

Sorry I should clarify. Snapshot eye is a TikTok user who doesn’t have a good reputation 😭 I’d much rather thirst over mason though!
I wonder if Claire will rock up on the boat….
Yeah new users can’t post on the TikTok forum 😌 I would love to comment on the Nanna Bea one 🤮😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.