Mason Mount #85 Katie may be about to erupt cos the socks are going to the World Cup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #85! Thank you to @Bumblebee81 for the wonderful thread title. I would say it’s your best one yet 😉😂

Recap:

• We started off the last thread with a wonderful slim shady inspired edit from the one and only @Geexoxo and we discussed which version of mason we love and which would give us the ick (pretty much all of them at this point give us the ick 😂)
  • Chilly revealed to us that mason took him for his first Chinese and he said it was nice but overrated 😱
  • Mason attended an event for the upcoming World Cup with Virgil vandijk and gave us hope that the buzz cut was back!!!
  • From training pictures a few days later we realised we are dumb and his hair is very much still intact on his head 😂
  • Mason done a wonderful TikTok with zapp where he gave us wonderful eye contact sending us into a frenzy of imagination 😉
  • @AdsB IS A BOY!!! Do not misgender him please!!!
  • The media have started their headlines stating that chelsea could lose mason on a free!! And we discussed which clubs we’d like to see him at If he did leave (he won’t)
  • Chelsea got knocked out the energy drink cup… shock! Who would have predicted that? (Me)
  • Mason in his undershirt is just 🥵 but you know what would be better? Mason without his undershirt!
  • I cried over Tommy T 😭
  • Masons advert with sure was released which gave us some wonder shots of his arms 😍
  • Mason was announced in the World Cup squad 🥳
  • We are manifesting a mason mount masterclass at the World Cup and he’s going to score the winner that brings it home. All the haters will be crying and finally disappear 🤩
  • Then came the prince hair debate 🤢 some of us love it (weirdos) and some of us sane people hate hit because it’s absolutely disgusting
  • We got a cute little video of mason and Connor talking to the fans about how they’re buzzing for the World Cup
  • Masons second ad of the thread was released this time with Amelia and chunkz for sky. Turns out mason is a secret kardashians fan 😂
  • Mason also teamed up with eBay to auction off some of his memorabilia to raise money for together for short lives
  • Shock another ad mason was in the sports direct advert along side Eric cantona where mason plays a Greek god… very fitting 🤔
  • We are hoping for an underwear ad next time. Calvin klein if you’re seeing this then you know what to do 🫵
  • We then got another zapp TikTok where mason answered some questions and we found out he likes tissues 👀
  • @aimlee5’s cousin/best friend/ neighbour/goldfish turned up and tried to tell us that nyc made the zapp TikTok 😂🤣
  • Mason got a haircut and we found out he loves a bit of carmex and this time it wasn’t an ad 😱carmex sponsor our boy
  • Mason has soft luscious lips 100% confirmed
  • @louise0408 is in the fbi so watch out everyone!
  • We wonder what mason has in that big bag of his
  • Mason wrote Declan the cutest message on the back of one of his shirts saying how we wants to be back playing with him one day 🥺
  • Chelsea play Newcastle and we get beat again for the 3rd time in a row 😭
  • Mason gets into a fight on the pitch at the end of the match
  • Unfortunately we didn’t get the mason x joe beef we were hoping for but joe did score and Chloe was watching so that did provide some entertainment 😂
  • Rumour has it that mason has a new girl called Katie!!! supposedly they’re pretty serious. She’s even going to the World Cup with him and then when they’re back they’re going to the Christmas markets!!! 😱😱😱
  • We got an insight into the cruise ship the families will be staying on for the World Cup and found out the team are in a covid bubble so we will be deprived of uncle mase content 😭
  • Reece has started a competition with mason on who can have the worst style 😭😂
  • Turns out mason is a dirty dog and has secretly invited us all to the World Cup with him 😱
  • Not mason related but cartia has soft launched her relationship with Ben 😂
  • Chloe and joe are now buying jeans from Jayden 😂
  • The England team arrived at SGP!!! Mason looked fit as usual
  • We found out that our beloved Thiago is a cheater 😭 so moral of the story is don’t trust men!!
  • @MissDolly shocked us all by telling us her stories from back in her wag days
  • We got a little sneak peak of a mason photoshoot but the magazine thought it was a good idea to tease it with some feet pics 🤢
  • Looks like we’re getting a shirtless photo from this photoshoot so hopefully they’ll make up for the hairy feet 🤞
  • I was sent on a mission to find some rare photos of mason but don’t worry I am Mary poppins and I have a never ending pile of mason photos
  • The England team photo for the World Cup was released. The suits from last year are gone but by the looks of things the 3 quarter length trousers are getting reused for the second year I’m a row 😂
  • @louise0408 and @AdsB are bullies and tortured the whole thread with prince hair mason 🤮
  • #justiceformyeyeballs
  • Prince hair is now renamed Lego hair because it looks like a helmet
  • England dropped the arrivals video at 1am but don’t worry it did not disappoint!! Mason looked unreal!! 🥵
  • The England team left SGP this morning and arrived in Qatar later on today
  • It’s officially World Cup time!! 🥳

Now it wouldn’t be a Katie recap if it wasn’t finished off with some sock 🧦
B4780A3E-1EE8-4D68-8CEB-C4A350D09732.jpeg
BE769920-D699-48E7-82F8-D2F8D51CFD26.jpeg
ADDA942A-6D08-4FE9-ABA8-8D269F8C8943.jpeg
60AE7C6E-6A01-44E2-89A8-A035C92D635A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What a recap 😂 thank you for the new thread Katie!

Anyone hoping Mase waxed his feet along with the eyebrows? Manifesting that for sure.

Offering for the new thread:
171315F0-7100-4F02-9C7A-1CF3106CE886.jpeg

8B207771-F3B4-4131-B68B-D939AA67050D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
@katiestewart I’m going to tell Mason that you bully his Prince hair era! I heard it was one of his favourites! You’ll soon be kicked of that cruise 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Welcome to thread #85! Thank you to @Bumblebee81 for the wonderful thread title. I would say it’s your best one yet 😉😂

Recap:

• We started off the last thread with a wonderful slim shady inspired edit from the one and only @Geexoxo and we discussed which version of mason we love and which would give us the ick (pretty much all of them at this point give us the ick 😂)
  • Chilly revealed to us that mason took him for his first Chinese and he said it was nice but overrated 😱
  • Mason attended an event for the upcoming World Cup with Virgil vandijk and gave us hope that the buzz cut was back!!!
  • From training pictures a few days later we realised we are dumb and his hair is very much still intact on his head 😂
  • Mason done a wonderful TikTok with zapp where he gave us wonderful eye contact sending us into a frenzy of imagination 😉
  • @AdsB IS A BOY!!! Do not misgender him please!!!
  • The media have started their headlines stating that chelsea could lose mason on a free!! And we discussed which clubs we’d like to see him at If he did leave (he won’t)
  • Chelsea got knocked out the energy drink cup… shock! Who would have predicted that? (Me)
  • Mason in his undershirt is just 🥵 but you know what would be better? Mason without his undershirt!
  • I cried over Tommy T 😭
  • Masons advert with sure was released which gave us some wonder shots of his arms 😍
  • Mason was announced in the World Cup squad 🥳
  • We are manifesting a mason mount masterclass at the World Cup and he’s going to score the winner that brings it home. All the haters will be crying and finally disappear 🤩
  • Then came the prince hair debate 🤢 some of us love it (weirdos) and some of us sane people hate hit because it’s absolutely disgusting
  • We got a cute little video of mason and Connor talking to the fans about how they’re buzzing for the World Cup
  • Masons second ad of the thread was released this time with Amelia and chunkz for sky. Turns out mason is a secret kardashians fan 😂
  • Mason also teamed up with eBay to auction off some of his memorabilia to raise money for together for short lives
  • Shock another ad mason was in the sports direct advert along side Eric cantona where mason plays a Greek god… very fitting 🤔
  • We are hoping for an underwear ad next time. Calvin klein if you’re seeing this then you know what to do 🫵
  • We then got another zapp TikTok where mason answered some questions and we found out he likes tissues 👀
  • @aimlee5’s cousin/best friend/ neighbour/goldfish turned up and tried to tell us that nyc made the zapp TikTok 😂🤣
  • Mason got a haircut and we found out he loves a bit of carmex and this time it wasn’t an ad 😱carmex sponsor our boy
  • Mason has soft luscious lips 100% confirmed
  • @louise0408 is in the fbi so watch out everyone!
  • We wonder what mason has in that big bag of his
  • Mason wrote Declan the cutest message on the back of one of his shirts saying how we wants to be back playing with him one day 🥺
  • Chelsea play Newcastle and we get beat again for the 3rd time in a row 😭
  • Mason gets into a fight on the pitch at the end of the match
  • Unfortunately we didn’t get the mason x joe beef we were hoping for but joe did score and Chloe was watching so that did provide some entertainment 😂
  • Rumour has it that mason has a new girl called Katie!!! supposedly they’re pretty serious. She’s even going to the World Cup with him and then when they’re back they’re going to the Christmas markets!!! 😱😱😱
  • We got an insight into the cruise ship the families will be staying on for the World Cup and found out the team are in a covid bubble so we will be deprived of uncle mase content 😭
  • Reece has started a competition with mason on who can have the worst style 😭😂
  • Turns out mason is a dirty dog and has secretly invited us all to the World Cup with him 😱
  • Not mason related but cartia has soft launched her relationship with Ben 😂
  • Chloe and joe are now buying jeans from Jayden 😂
  • The England team arrived at SGP!!! Mason looked fit as usual
  • We found out that our beloved Thiago is a cheater 😭 so moral of the story is don’t trust men!!
  • @MissDolly shocked us all by telling us her stories from back in her wag days
  • We got a little sneak peak of a mason photoshoot but the magazine thought it was a good idea to tease it with some feet pics 🤢
  • Looks like we’re getting a shirtless photo from this photoshoot so hopefully they’ll make up for the hairy feet 🤞
  • I was sent on a mission to find some rare photos of mason but don’t worry I am Mary poppins and I have a never ending pile of mason photos
  • The England team photo for the World Cup was released. The suits from last year are gone but by the looks of things the 3 quarter length trousers are getting reused for the second year I’m a row 😂
  • @louise0408 and @AdsB are bullies and tortured the whole thread with prince hair mason 🤮
  • #justiceformyeyeballs
  • Prince hair is now renamed Lego hair because it looks like a helmet
  • England dropped the arrivals video at 1am but don’t worry it did not disappoint!! Mason looked unreal!! 🥵
  • The England team left SGP this morning and arrived in Qatar later on today
  • It’s officially World Cup time!! 🥳

Now it wouldn’t be a Katie recap if it wasn’t finished off with some sock 🧦View attachment 1734221View attachment 1734222View attachment 1734223View attachment 1734224
Amazing as always @katiestewart 😊 Here is a few of England Mase. I'm buzzing for the World Cup :D
1668583244604.png

1668583405917.png

1668583835175.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks for a great recap as always @katiestewart .. I'm passing my wag torch to you now.. My time as international wag has longgggggg gone 🤣 hope you all have a great day today ❤❤

45545bc58fe31eb2a855349b160c69b0259fa97f.jpg
VideoCapture_20221105-134828.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lovely recap @katiestewart

I’m glad contract talks are looking good again, wonder why he refused the 7 year one? I thought he would be with Chelsea forever become one of the legends

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I’m glad contract talks are looking good again, wonder why he refused the 7 year one? I thought he would be with Chelsea forever become one of the legends
Probably doesn’t wanna limit his career. Incase they don’t win prem or in a few years he’s on the bench more than playing etc.
He may sign another one again in future but I think it’s sensible. Who would of though mason was capable of doing something sensible after all😅

Reactions: 4
Grealish: Umm thanks for the flowers mate but where are my Welcome to Qatar cocktails?
flowers drinks.jpeg

Probably doesn’t wanna limit his career. Incase they don’t win prem or in a few years he’s on the bench more than playing etc.
He may sign another one again in future but I think it’s sensible. Who would of though mason was capable of doing something sensible after all😅
Agree - His family will definitely be all over this contract as well. They don't want him tied down like that however much he loves Chelsea.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I think 7 years is too long. He will be in his 30s when it ends. I think he will do 5 years or less so he has the opportunity to leave. Will depend on what Chelsea achieves & what direction the club is going in

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.