Mason Mount #85 Katie may be about to erupt cos the socks are going to the World Cup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Ngl I’m loving seeing these two joint at the hip again. Did anyone watch Declan’s lions den? He said that mase told him to bring his Nintendo switch so they could sit and play Mario kart together. How cute is that 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Ngl I’m loving seeing these two joint at the hip again. Did anyone watch Declan’s lions den? He said that mase told him to bring his Nintendo switch so they could sit and play Mario kart together. How cute is that 🥹
Awwww friendssssss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Yeah I watched it.. I preferred his interview to Mason to be honest.. he seems more humble and down to earth

Reactions: 2
How has the thread with my name in it only lasted a week 😭 tbh I have felt like this thread has been a good one. We’ve had good content over the last week

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
B39CF2A8-018C-4A87-8925-6309E6DE07AC.jpeg

Are we all seeing the sock in this or am I imagining it?
B2DD658F-B07C-4A35-9B36-F2541A3FC66F.jpeg

Also I hope this isn’t another scratch that’ll lead to a scar like the last one!! He doesn’t need any more scars on him
937FA836-090F-4441-B70D-0A4B1C92D2EB.jpeg

How cute is this!! Do we think summer spotted mason? So cute 🥰 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.