Mason Mount #85 Katie may be about to erupt cos the socks are going to the World Cup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But he needs to stop with tattoos because I prefer his skin unblemished and milky white.
I like the tats he has already, just hope he doesn’t go overboard with them 😂 he did say he wasn’t going for a whole sleeve on Lions Den.

I'd blanked that out of my memory until you just said that. 🤢🤢🤮🤮 Thanks for that. No Dickmas for you anymore. 😆😆
What happened? I wasn’t even lurking last Christmas 😂

Reactions: 1
Right guys I’m off and will be MIA till Friday! I’ve got a day/ night off tomorrow from parenting/ life 😅 to go and watch th OG DILF’s that are westlife 🥵🥵

hopefully I come back to lots of mason content too😍😍😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Mason if you're lurking here, it's my birthday on Friday, I want dick pics please. It's all I want.
Woody if you're lurking here, tell Mason to send me pics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
19566541-75D0-4662-812B-263B7AB9C678.png

I’ve seen this and one of his TikTok’s I think he’s growing on me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Or Mason Mount #86 all the hoes are out for the World Cup 😂😂😂😂

Omg crying so I fell asleep as I’m OLD AF can’t hack this working thing wake up to the door being banged on 10 mins ago someone’s van has been set on fire in are close WTF 😵
AF15F303-993E-4922-9F7E-025C217ED4C0.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.