Mason Mount #85 Katie may be about to erupt cos the socks are going to the World Cup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello, I am new here *waves*. I joined to talk about Snapshot eye but I cant so Ill have to settle for Mason :/.

Reactions: 3
Hello, I am new here *waves*. I joined to talk about Snapshot eye but I cant so Ill have to settle for Mason :/.
Hi 👋 welcome to the thread!! I don’t know what snapshot eye is but I’m sure mason is better anyways

It’s confirmed!! Chelsea are indeed taking the piss out of this lot 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi 👋 welcome to the thread!! I don’t know what snapshot eye is but I’m sure mason is better anyways

He deserves that 300k a week just for having do these ads 🤣 they’re being mugged off 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I love it tho 😂💙

I don't want to step on people's toes, get yelled at, be side eyed but is NYC there or not? That sunset on her story that's why I'm mentioning it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love it tho 😂💙

I don't want to step on people's toes, get yelled at, be side eyed but is NYC there or not? That sunset on her story that's why I'm mentioning it
More than likely a picture from New Jersey. Or deep in her camera roll to be a nuisance🙄. Looks nothing like the sunset on the sea ones the wags and families have been putting on their stories 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love it tho 😂💙

No I highly doubt she is there. She’s posted that sunset quite a lot on her instagram. I’m sure she’s even got grid posts with it so I’m assuming she lives near a beach. I know you’re all going to call me crazy for even knowing this but she posted the story at a time where the sun wouldn’t have set yet in nyc or Doha so it’s clearly an old pic 🫣 I know, I know I’m toxic for checking 😭 also the sunset that all the families are posting have buildings in front of it and NYC’s post doesn’t so again proves it’s a different place. She’s just looking for attention and wanting people to talk about her so let’s not give her the time of day and get back to our manifesting because it’s clearly working lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
More than likely a picture from New Jersey. Or deep in her camera roll to be a nuisance🙄. Looks nothing like the sunset on the sea ones the wags and families have been putting on their stories 😊
Thank you babe 🥂

No I highly doubt she is there. She’s posted that sunset quite a lot on her instagram. I’m sure she’s even got grid posts with it so I’m assuming she lives near a beach. I know you’re all going to call me crazy for even knowing this but she posted the story at a time where the sun wouldn’t have set yet in nyc or Doha so it’s clearly an old pic 🫣 I know, I know I’m toxic for checking 😭 also the sunset that all the families are posting have buildings in front of it and NYC’s post doesn’t so again proves it’s a different place. She’s just looking for attention and wanting people to talk about her so let’s not give her the time of day and get back to our manifesting because it’s clearly working lol
Mwwaaaah 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m hiring you on my fbi team 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Why are they promoting the cruise the wags are on 😂

(not complaining this trio is great 😂)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.