Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This happened with me when mason slid into my dm’s I had to reject him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You have to stay strong! But knowing you, he probably get your full contact details, NI number, bank details with just a "Hi" lol

Hi sorry been quiet recently. My Grandpa died so was not feeling like adding anything but still loved following thread past couple of weeks β™₯β™₯ thank you guys - you made me giggle when I was down.
Just found this - thought it kinda sweet... hope I have downloaded it properly...
Sending lots of love to you sweetheart ❀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
honestly I could just finish my driving lessons though and break the I’m here to be driven not drive attitude πŸ˜‚

Hi sorry been quiet recently. My Grandpa died so was not feeling like adding anything but still loved following thread past couple of weeks β™₯β™₯ thank you guys - you made me giggle when I was down.
Just found this - thought it kinda sweet... hope I have downloaded it properly...
sending you love ❀ and welcome back πŸ˜ƒ

• Heart
Yep TG premiership on hold ugghhhh Chelsea wont go there but glad Arsenal are top - ROLL on loads of WC content (I would say we have seen enough Mason recently ... but you can NEVER get enough Mason lbh ;)

keep calm.png

Is there going to be an England suit photo, because I don’t think I can cope

Reactions: 5
This tread is keeping me entertained while I’m sat on the floor on a train πŸ™„ when will Mason snatch me up so I can travel in style πŸ˜‚
honestly another packed sweaty train 😳 I look like this right now
3BAE73E4-8330-46F0-9353-095C324891DE.jpeg

• Haha
F8E66B6E-CE7C-415B-948E-42D1AD758248.png

😍😍😍 let’s all love him now because his poor choices might change that next week πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I have this sinking feeling there will be a lot less content this time ie no suit dressing in gym, arrivals videos - hope I am wrong πŸ˜•
If England deprive me of another arrivals video I will in fact be rioting!!!

Declan looks like he’s struggling to bend down like that πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If England deprive me of another arrivals video I will in fact be rioting!!!

Declan looks like he’s struggling to bend down like that πŸ˜‚
Officially no suit then πŸ₯΄πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

You guys can all go on the cruise πŸ‘‹ have fun keeping the WAGS and Mase family busy - I've got a plan to sneak into the England team hotel...

View attachment 1730449
If you get caught I know that's you in the paper 🀣

Have they changed content manager for England?? It's surprisingly less contents of Mason 😒

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.