Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never listen and Im a slow reader, so that was extra painful. Jesus.
But I sporadically took notes;
3 garlic cloves a day!! WHAT!!!
Miami week seems like a distant but fond memory, and I'm glad I wasn't around for Vegas.
'Its me Hi I’m the problem it me' - When reading about the Tatler mess.
Nudes to Grealish - Why did I not check back sooner
and Spicey King Crabs at it again - thats more self explanatory.
5d5fa163a80fa-png__700.jpg

As much as I would like the drama of her being there and seeing Sasha throw her overboard (she just seems like a secret brawler) I don't see her going to Qatar.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I never listen and Im a slow reader, so that was extra painful. Jesus.
But I sporadically took notes;
3 garlic cloves a day!! WHAT!!!
Miami week seems like a distant but fond memory, and I'm glad I wasn't around for Vegas.
'Its me Hi I’m the problem it me' - When reading about the Tatler mess.
Nudes to Grealish - Why did I not check back sooner
and Spicey King Crabs at it again - thats more self explanatory.
View attachment 1729761

I don't see her going to Qatar but whatever wine and popcorn all round if she ends up on the cruise.
Sasha seems like a secret brawler. I hope she throws her overboard.
Lottie, I'm howling.... please do the recap for the next thread 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Isn’t it just one big one? It has like over 6 thousand rooms, the one belle shared is the one jaz and Stacey are following. Either way I think there might just be enough room for a few extras like us to sneak in 😍😂
If that's the case then it would make sense.. why didn't i think of that 🤣

I feel like Belle would be great to gossip with 😂
If i was there, I'll come out fluent in protugese and have a bestie called Belle, she's the vibe and I'm in for it.. British WAGs look boring to hang out compare to her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If that's the case then it would make sense.. why didn't i think of that 🤣

If i was there, I'll come out fluent in protugese and have a bestie called Belle, she's the vibe and I'm in for it.. British WAGs look boring to hang out compare to her
Her current stories are all about the WC. She’s answering a lot of questions I had

She’s saying family and friends are paying for flights and accommodation themselves.
Players are given 10 tickets each for each game, any extra tickets can be bought but there’s a limit.
She says there will be scheduled meetings between family and players. (I’m assuming Brazilian team are not in covid bubble then) she talks about being able to see them during trainings sessions but not before games and not in bedroom. No intimate visits.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s saying family and friends are paying for flights and accommodation themselves.
Players are given 10 tickets each for each game, any extra tickets can be bought but there’s a limit.
She says there will be scheduled meetings between family and players. (I’m assuming Brazilian team are not in covid bubble then) she talks about being able to see them during trainings sessions but not before games and not in bedroom. No intimate visits.
I hope the same rules applied to all the countries.. then, at least they can see the players and not only be spiritual moral support but also there in person to actually talk, motivate and give them that support

Reactions: 2
10 tickets? We’re gonna have kick masons family out so we can go. Or they can pay themselves

• Haha
I hope the same rules applied to all the countries.. then, at least they can see the players and not only be spiritual moral support but also there in person to actually talk, motivate and give them that support
Yeah it would make sense if the protocol is the same for every team. Otherwise one could argue those who can see family have an advantage

10 tickets? We’re gonna have kick masons family out so we can go. Or they can pay themselves
Yeah woody stays in too

Few of the team have arrived no sign of mason yet….maybe I kidnapped him

EDIT he arrived!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
She’s controversial I’ve heard some bits about her
She's not a famous WAG here in Brazil, but those who know her have nothing good to say 🙃
Lucky for her, her husband is discreet when it comes to cheating

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.