Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't been on here in months but with the World Cup coming up I decided to do a little drop in and see what was going on.
Is he still operating like a deli counter 'Take a number & he will serve you next' or is there just the 1 now?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haven't been on here in months but with the World Cup coming up I decided to do a little drop in and see what was going on.
Is he still operating like a deli counter 'Take a number & he will serve you next' or is there just the 1 now?
Not sure mate, he’s still in other girls likes but had miss blackfish over a few weeks ago literally 24hrs after telling the world he was single, and she possibly met Lewis and defo met Jas so who knows what he’s doing 🤷🏽‍♀️
Deli counter had me howling btw 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Welcome back! From what he told each of us that we are going to WC with him, I'm quite sure he's still operating a deli counter 😅

Happy Monday all! Let's hope we get some arrival contents today 🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Welcome back 💜…who knows we are just waiting to see what happens 😂

Also not dec teaming up with muller rice 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure mate, he’s still in other girls likes but had miss blackfish over a few weeks ago literally 24hrs after telling the world he was single, and she possibly met Lewis and defo met Jas so who knows what he’s doing 🤷🏽‍♀️
Deli counter had me howling btw 🤣🤣
Blackfish, Good to see Claire is still knocking about 🤣. When did she meet Jas?
LOL I saw that Tattle interview finally confirmed 84 years later he and Chloe Broke up.
Is Cartia still one of his London Date Buddies? LOL
IMG_0450.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
LOL I saw that Tattle interview finally confirmed 84 years later he and Chloe Broke up.
View attachment 1729506
No she’s been seeing chilly. Soft launch?
FE3F977D-86B2-45A4-B922-468A8E43CC7C.png

Claire’s coat was spotted in one Jaz’s stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1729506
Cartia is seeing Chilly.... yep, that right....Chilly - King of the Crabs 🦀
Jas outed Mase when posting at a sushi restaurant with Claire's coat in the background, and its a very distinct coat that's in one of her posts. I think her arm and jewellery was also in the shot but hard to tell as the setting was quite dark (oh the irony!)

• Haha
Chilly! Well lets be honest she was gonna get a Chelsea Player.
Not the Jacket :LOL:
We have a thread worth of that bloody jacket and Miss NYC if you have an hour to catch up... Not as good as Play nice on tumblr but it's good to waste your time if you also want to end up with migraine.. I think it's thread 82

Also, I think some influencers started to arrive in Qatar now.. saw a few Americans on their cruise..

• Haha
  • Heart
Apparently the England fans have the rice rice baby chant ready to go if he scores in the World Cup🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
We have a thread worth of that bloody jacket and Miss NYC if you have an hour to catch up... Not as good as Play nice on tumblr but it's good to waste your time if you also want to end up with migraine.. I think it's thread 82

Also, I think some influencers started to arrive in Qatar now.. saw a few Americans on their cruise..
As long as it’s not a certain American 😂😂 Ken is in New York can he actually do us a good deed and keep her there

• Haha

I will go look and come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Soft launch is when your in a relationship but not telling who with…I mean it’s a bit obvious so the whole soft launch isn’t really working cartia hun

• Haha
Soft launch is when your in a relationship but not telling who with…I mean it’s a bit obvious so the whole soft launch isn’t really working cartia hun
Is she talking about Ben here?? I mean I know this is Mason's thread but seems that half our our girls, Stephen and Adam are there, I might as well just bring it up here 😅
Screenshot_20221114_100145.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.