Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve expanded on this slightly, hope that’s ok @ellavaday29 💙

Mason Mount #85 Katie may be about to erupt cos the socks are going to the World Cup
Whoever that is occasionally lurking would think who the heck is Katie and would try to Google "Mason Mount and Katie" for sure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whoever that is occasionally lurking would think who the heck is Katie and would try to Google "Mason Mount and Katie" for sure 🤣
There’ll be so many anons on Tumblr blogs asking who Katie is and how she has access to masons socks 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve expanded on this slightly, hope that’s ok @ellavaday29 💙

Mason Mount #85 Katie may be about to erupt cos the socks are going to the World Cup
Oooooh love this!!!

We need to use that thread title for this exact reason. Maybe he’ll search for me too 🙏
Lewis my emails are open!!!
There’ll be so many anons on Tumblr blogs asking who Katie is and how she has access to masons socks 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I cannot wait!!! I’ll be tumblr famous 😂
Katie will be famous finally! She deserves it

• Heart
OMG I’ve just watched the fight at the end of the match again on MOTD and Mason actually is confronting them on tiptoes! I’m howling 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kova and mason both run out of contract in 2024. Jorgi and kante and Thiago this season. No one has extended contracts yet so I ain’t worried. Although sometimes I do think I wish he’d find a club where the fans aren’t so toxic all time and turn on their own players instead of building up confidence. I think a lot of them/ their agents are more just focusing on World Cup and all will be sorted early next year. Take what those football pages say with a pinch of salt

Reactions: 3
They stopped because of the World Cup period. His performance will affect the contract negotiations. I think this is clever, the better eh performs the more leverage to ask for more money he will have.

With regards to the fans the haters are a minority. It’s just that the minority are the sad ones that sit behind a keyboard and have. Irving else to do with their sad lives so they comment like that, at the end of the day he was voted POTY twice by the fans. So the majority like him. The club likes him, he likes the club.

Morning all!
Sorry to interrupt the contract chat but whoever it was on here that recommended Vanilla oatley in tea, you’ve changed my life, thank you 💜

As you were 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.