Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be him bet he is proper loving that.
Hate it say it but potter isn’t doing great

Reactions: 3
Awkward 😂😂
What a goal tho!
It’s been poor from Chelsea. Mason now coming off
I’m glad mason is off so he’s not injured for the World Cup
It would be him bet he is proper loving that.
Hate it say it but potter isn’t doing great
Potter is doing terrible. It’s boring, negative football even when we are winning. Lost so many games we should have won and now we’re playing teams at the top of the table and struggling even more. We’ve not won a league game since the villa game on the 16th October. A whole month without a league win!! 🤬 we’ve only won our games in the champions league. We’re also on 3 loses in a row if it stays this way 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m glad mason is off so he’s not injured for the World Cup
Potter is doing terrible. It’s boring, negative football even when we are winning. Lost so many games we should have won and now we’re playing teams at the top of the table and struggling even more. We’ve not won a league game since the villa game on the 16th October. A whole month without a league win!! 🤬 we’ve only won our games in the champions league. We’re also on 3 loses in a row if it stays this way 😭
I don’t like the way he comes across in his interviews. TT was sacked after losing a few yet potter is still there

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t like the way he comes across in his interviews. TT was sacked after losing a few yet potter is still there
His interviews are awful. He says the same thing every time. It’ll be something like “we showed great determination and belief” like sorry hun but that doesn’t win you games. We’ll probably get another one tonight. Just be honest we’re tit and the players have no idea what they’re doing. They play like they’re a bunch of strangers

Reactions: 3
Mase trying to fight with a duvet on is the funniest thing I’ve seen all day 🤣🤣🤣😭
Noodle trying to look tough. It’s was funny 😂

Fuming they didn’t have a scrap on the pitch! Boring sods 😂
Love that joe scored Ngl, that made me giggle😂

Who? I’m not watching😂
All I saw was Kai being grabbed by someone and then a noodle wearing a massive puffer walked in and tried to look tough

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Noodle trying to look tough. It’s was funny 😂

All I saw was Kai being grabbed by someone and then a noodle wearing a massive puffer walked in and tried to look tough
Aww naaah that’s actually cute. What fucker is trying start with my kai ☹ I wouldn’t be mean about him if he’s defending kai🤣

on the bright side won’t have deal with those morons in blue pretending they know what say it is for a few weeks

Reactions: 2
Looks like I turned it off at the wrong time. Hopefully someone reposts the fight because I want to see what happened

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.