Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdsB

VIP Member
This tread is keeping me entertained while I’m sat on the floor on a train 🙄 when will Mason snatch me up so I can travel in style 😂
honestly another packed sweaty train 😳 I look like this right now
3BAE73E4-8330-46F0-9353-095C324891DE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2

louise0408

VIP Member
I wonder how big is the ocean 🤔 look like each country has their own big cruise ship?
Isn’t it just one big one? It has like over 6 thousand rooms, the one belle shared is the one jaz and Stacey are following. Either way I think there might just be enough room for a few extras like us to sneak in 😍😂

We’re probably flying fancy, I would worry about any of that

Also Belle Silva shared a video of the cruise she’s staying in. Quite cool to be fair.

On a funny note, Joe Willock and Chloe are featured on Beales Jean brand insta stories. 😂
Gutted jayden is in new york. He’d of 100% had this all over his stories 😂

Poppy462

VIP Member

This is so cute 🥰
I feel like they’re holding back laughter doing this video 😂

He always got loads of likes on his non football related posts. If you compare them to all his posts about football the football ones always get half the amount of likes 😂 people are only here to thirst clearly lol
Wonder how many takes it took? 😂
Exactly so give the fans what we want Lewis 😁

• Haha

Poppy462

VIP Member
Paid fancy holiday and don’t have even see your fella? Sounds like a dream 😍😂😂
Sign me up 🤣 Love a cruise
Hopefully we will get some content from the WAGs. I know the rules are more strict
If mase was my boyfriend I would be climbing through his hotel window! No covid bubble would stop me 😂

also I have to ask…does anyone think you know who will be going with his family nyc

• Haha

louise0408

VIP Member
Talking about that girl honestly makes me bored to death. Why speculate. If it happens it happens until then can we please pretend she doesn’t exist?

my shower routine is the same, now my question is, do people actually wash their legs or is it just when shaving 🤔
Honestly, depends if I cba or not 🤣

• Haha

Poppy462

VIP Member
Was just going to say it sounds PR ish! So glad he is going though.. Let's fingers crossed we're doing well!

Is it just me or the gimmick they give to the player is quite cute!
Are you talking about these??
Maddison’s made me 😂😂
E209A98C-3D8B-4D36-9C49-92FDC7F80FC7.png
4247CA17-E1B4-4DB6-821C-A4C49173ADE3.png

Mason’s is good

• Heart

MissDolly

VIP Member
This happened with me when mason slid into my dm’s I had to reject him 😂😂
You have to stay strong! But knowing you, he probably get your full contact details, NI number, bank details with just a "Hi" lol

Hi sorry been quiet recently. My Grandpa died so was not feeling like adding anything but still loved following thread past couple of weeks ♥♥ thank you guys - you made me giggle when I was down.
Just found this - thought it kinda sweet... hope I have downloaded it properly...
Sending lots of love to you sweetheart ❤

• Haha
  • Heart