Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louise0408

VIP Member
I hope you’ve not stopped manifesting (that goes for everyone else too) she’s gone because of the power of our manifestation. Cartia would be so proud of us 😂
View attachment 1723343

Is it not Friday? He’s probably got his Monday pants on and his Wednesday socks 😂
It is indeed! But he got his hair done yesterday he just uploaded masons picture today haha. He uploaded chilly’s yesterday in same outfit plus they left for cobham in the daylight today 😛
FBI knowledge for the day now complete

• Haha
Reactions: 2

ellavaday29

Chatty Member

Poppy462

VIP Member
I loved the current hair! But the buzzcut does things to me, I’m sure we will find out today if we see any training photos plus won’t they travel up to Manchester today ready for tomorrow?
Yes training today then travel to Manchester. Bet he will wear a hat the whole time :rolleyes:

MissDolly

VIP Member
I've got a few prince hair from cwc and other matches that i like.. Will start with sock one to ease @katiestewart ick 🤣.. Not sure if any of these are what you're after..
Screenshot_20221114_210019.jpg
Screenshot_20221114_210043.jpg
Screenshot_20221114_205929.jpg
Screenshot_20221114_205850.jpg
Screenshot_20221114_205831.jpg

• Sick

weite1

VIP Member
I hope the same rules applied to all the countries.. then, at least they can see the players and not only be spiritual moral support but also there in person to actually talk, motivate and give them that support
Yeah it would make sense if the protocol is the same for every team. Otherwise one could argue those who can see family have an advantage

10 tickets? We’re gonna have kick masons family out so we can go. Or they can pay themselves
Yeah woody stays in too