Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amzi

VIP Member
If mase was my boyfriend I would be climbing through his hotel window! No covid bubble would stop me 😂

also I have to ask…does anyone think you know who will be going with his family nyc

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Poppy462

VIP Member
No he can stay in England thank you very much I’ll steal his passport 😂

Also let’s talk about chelsea playing Newcastle Saturday 😂😂 joe vs mason wonder if Chloe will go
😂 maybe we would get some more shirtless Mason in the heat
Isn't one of them always ill? Newcastle are on fire at the moment going to be a tough game

Mason did last time with his teef, joe’s turn
Didn't Joe miss last time in March?

AdsB

VIP Member
This is one of my favourites 🥰

Stop! 🥺 look how cute masons message to Declan is on the 8th slide!! So cute saying he wants to be playing with him and they’ll be back together soon 😭
honestly this friendship makes my heart melt
😍

• Heart

whoisit123456789

Yeah Claire got herself a little part time job at Zapp to pay her way while on a little London trip. How else would she pay for her shopping trip to her favourite store, Claire’s accessories? Xoxo
You really think a whole PR team staged the recording of a 10s clip ? Surely it was self recorded and sent in for approval

• Haha

louise0408

VIP Member
Tbh they should both go. Maddison has been playing well & the stats show that. Pains me to say as find him really smug 😂
2pm tomorrow it's announced :)
Yeah! He’s one of the best English players atm. Southgate has some wierd agenda against him though. I’ve got my first scan tomorrow 🙊🙊 at same time so will miss the announcement. Hopefully I don’t return to chaos on Twitter 🤣

Spectacles

VIP Member
I might overlook the hairy feet if we get a topless photo

is it odd that the mag is based in nyc and she was there or am I reaching? Tell me if I am
Maybe it was business? She works for some advertising company doesn't she? Do we actually know he had something with her other than her being at the Chelsea game in March?

AdsB

VIP Member
Is it bad I can’t even remember what his TikTok picture was 😂
no because same 😂 all these England throwbacks on his socials remind me when I first discovered our Mase 😍😂

I think I was reading all the hype around Jack so googled the England squad then spotted Mase and thought…
0DDF17D4-4B82-4C99-AC5A-18D9A0D6DB6F.gif

• Haha