Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdsB

VIP Member
They should’ve commented that mason is in an open relationship with his two men Adam and Stephen 😂😂😂😂
this thread has been quite serious tonight but this comment has got me absolutely howling again 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

MissDolly

VIP Member
Paid fancy holiday and don’t have even see your fella? Sounds like a dream 😍😂😂
If the other half is Mason Mount, i would want to be with him 24/7🤣

If mase was my boyfriend I would be climbing through his hotel window! No covid bubble would stop me 😂

also I have to ask…does anyone think you know who will be going with his family nyc
Will just have to wait and see..

katiestewart

VIP Member
Sorry guys it’s me going on the cruise ship with the fam xo
I don’t know how to tell you this but I’m actually going with them and mason told me he doesn’t know how to tell you that you’re not invited and there’s no room 🤷‍♀️ #sorrynotsorry

• Wow
  • Haha

louise0408

VIP Member
Getting knocked out the carabao cup is not exciting 😭😭😭
Am I the only one seeing us getting knocked out as a positive this season?😂 it’s a blessing in disguise, will clear the schedule abit to allow more focus on the proper cups and top 4. let city or Liverpool have their energy drink cup. Any other season I’d grill them for getting knocked out this early but with how crazy it is this season and think we still have some games reschedule from when the queen died etc. tonight if they get kicked out today il celebrate. 🤣🤣
I’m just watching for the hope of seeing Ruben and mason content 😍