Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppy462

VIP Member
View attachment 1731077View attachment 1731078
I’ve found these but I don’t think this is what you’re talking about since you said you think it looks nice and these look horrific 😂🤢
Yes the first one & there is a team photo with it too! Thank you! Sorry I had to put you through looking at the prince hair but knew you would find it 😁
Prince hair I don't mind but reminds me of too many things 😩
View attachment 1731098View attachment 1731099View attachment 1731106
Are you sure it was this game? His hair doesn’t look very slick back during the game
I just remember it from the cwc

Reactions: 2

AdsB

VIP Member
honestly I could just finish my driving lessons though and break the I’m here to be driven not drive attitude 😂

Hi sorry been quiet recently. My Grandpa died so was not feeling like adding anything but still loved following thread past couple of weeks ♥♥ thank you guys - you made me giggle when I was down.
Just found this - thought it kinda sweet... hope I have downloaded it properly...
sending you love ❤ and welcome back 😃

• Heart

louise0408

VIP Member
Noodle trying to look tough. It’s was funny 😂

All I saw was Kai being grabbed by someone and then a noodle wearing a massive puffer walked in and tried to look tough
Aww naaah that’s actually cute. What fucker is trying start with my kai ☹ I wouldn’t be mean about him if he’s defending kai🤣

on the bright side won’t have deal with those morons in blue pretending they know what say it is for a few weeks

MissDolly

VIP Member
If England deprive me of another arrivals video I will in fact be rioting!!!

Declan looks like he’s struggling to bend down like that 😂
Officially no suit then 🥴😭😭

You guys can all go on the cruise 👋 have fun keeping the WAGS and Mase family busy - I've got a plan to sneak into the England team hotel...

View attachment 1730449
If you get caught I know that's you in the paper 🤣

Have they changed content manager for England?? It's surprisingly less contents of Mason 😢

• Haha

ellavaday29

Chatty Member
When you have one job! Maybe stick to Lewis posting 😂😂😂😂

Guys we are either obsessed or have to much time on our hands 😂

• Haha