Mason Mount #84 footballer, bachelor, model, influencer? Who knows Unfortunately for some the ick still grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
American players went Qatar yesterday.. few other countries already there. What date did he say he’s flying us out?

She is defo talking about him, just come out and announce it I can’t stand it when people act all coy but post things at the same time 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is defo talking about him, just come out and announce it I can’t stand it when people act all coy but post things at the same time 🙄
Yeah.. I mean everyone kinda know they are together.. I personally would just announce and go public about it.. doing this is proper attention seeking

Reactions: 7
As long as it’s not a certain American 😂😂 Ken is in New York can he actually do us a good deed and keep her there
I did see that - finally got to NYC but without his boys!
Glad he got rid of that la picture 😂
Which photo? The black and white one?
Is she talking about Ben here?? I mean I know this is Mason's thread but seems that half our our girls, Stephen and Adam are there, I might as well just bring it up here 😅
View attachment 1729601
Ben gentlemanly??? 😂😂 hasn’t he been in Kelsey’s likes again??
Tomorrow? Ffs. I haven’t even bought my toiletries or entertainment for the plane 🙄😂
Yes can’t wait for mocktails & sunshine ☀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Tomorrow? Ffs. I haven’t even bought my toiletries or entertainment for the plane 🙄😂
We’re probably flying fancy, I would worry about any of that

Also Belle Silva shared a video of the cruise she’s staying in. Quite cool to be fair.

On a funny note, Joe Willock and Chloe are featured on Beales Jean brand insta stories. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Also Belle Silva shared a video of the cruise she’s staying in. Quite cool to be fair.
I wonder how big is the ocean 🤔 look like each country has their own big cruise ship?

Reactions: 1
I wonder how big is the ocean 🤔 look like each country has their own big cruise ship?
Isn’t it just one big one? It has like over 6 thousand rooms, the one belle shared is the one jaz and Stacey are following. Either way I think there might just be enough room for a few extras like us to sneak in 😍😂

On a funny note, Joe Willock and Chloe are featured on Beales Jean brand insta stories. 😂
Gutted jayden is in new york. He’d of 100% had this all over his stories 😂

Reactions: 2
EF352CEC-B571-49A1-8D76-C2AC8A294E40.gif

me trying to get into the Wag section to be befriend them and their husbands .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.