Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppy462

VIP Member
Unfortunately, I think she’s going. I don’t think he actually likes her, but I think the single players are all bringing a date to drum up media attention. The wags get SO much media attention, and it all seems like a business deal between players and modeling agencies. Just look at chilly- no longer going, and his lady is staying extra time in Australia and he’s back to liking the Kylie-wannabe’s posts 🤮
He don’t need anymore media attention 😂
I just can’t see it. His tried to hide whatever they have/did have as much as possible.
If it does happen it will back fire on him being linked to a blackfish not good pr.

Reactions: 7

Poppy462

VIP Member
New title thank you to our lovely @Bumblebee81 ( I had to shorten it slightly too many letters) lovely to have you and @Geexoxo back on here 💙

recap:
Mason treated us to some lovely content of him in THAT SUIT.
All is quiet on the nyc front.
Mason lost his bestie poor Ben for the next few months.
Chelsea are playing shit.
The World Cup is upon us
Mason features in the new sports direct ad much to @MissDolly dismay it is a body double at the start.
Did I mention the suit?
We are a bit confused as to whether mason is a model, footballer, influencer if some finds the real mason mount can they bring him back to us please.

I think that is all feel free to add if I’ve missed anything.
Thanks for making the new thread @amzi only thing missing is the google pixel ad but feel that's something we want to forget 😩
I want the beard back!
269643781_479008950245735_3935744593390138820_n.jpg
39c724807734cce717d940ede2245a5f.jpg

Last edited:

AdsB

VIP Member
BUT will not be buying fake tan - Mason is great but I refuse to blackfish for him - they (there are others in the team) take us as we are. 😉
I went through a fake tan phase one summer. Ok not to the level of NYC but still if Mason likes tanned

here I am
D84B9674-995B-4AAE-AF58-FA06C4488CFD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

MissDolly

VIP Member
Chilly! Well lets be honest she was gonna get a Chelsea Player.
Not the Jacket :LOL:
We have a thread worth of that bloody jacket and Miss NYC if you have an hour to catch up... Not as good as Play nice on tumblr but it's good to waste your time if you also want to end up with migraine.. I think it's thread 82

Also, I think some influencers started to arrive in Qatar now.. saw a few Americans on their cruise..

• Haha
  • Heart

louise0408

VIP Member
I personally think it was the the First Lady of the United States asking the questions in the tiktok x

• Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
OMG I’ve just watched the fight at the end of the match again on MOTD and Mason actually is confronting them on tiptoes! I’m howling 😭😭😭😭

• Haha

louise0408

VIP Member
I’m sorry to being it up according to Tumblr, a certain somebody is removing followers, which apparently she did last time and went private, so they are all discussing if this is going to happen again, which could possibly mean she is off to Qatar 😳
Brill , i look forward to meeting her on the cruise

• Haha

louise0408

VIP Member
I don’t mind making it if that’s what everyone wants but I like when everyone takes turns 😁

Could you imagine it was all just for work or something. She does work for an advertising company after all. If this turned out to be true I think we would all be the biggest clowns on the planet 😂
I’d believe this theory if she didn’t go to that chelsea thing and sushi with the fam 😂

• Haha

weite1

VIP Member
I completely understand your and @weite1 perspective but if you don’t want to talk about it, then don’t engage and scroll by, but others should be allowed to talk about it.
I actually prefer people to talk about it as blackfishing is a serious issue and it doesn’t go away just cos you don’t talk about it.

The man you all adore doesn’t become a better person just because you don’t talk about the fact the he thinks it’s ok to be associated with a blackfish.

she hasn’t gone away
He hasn’t cut her off = he’s ok with her blackfishing or he’s ignorant to it (both as bad as each other imo)

If you want to stick your head in the sand and pretend its not happening then that’s fine, but others should be able to talk about these ugly parts of mason that bother them. At some point people need to face the reality of him believing it’s ok to be with a blackfish.

I try really hard not to bring up and instigate any of the blackfish talk as I know everyone knows my thoughts on it, but will contribute if the talk is there, and that should be ok for me and anyone else to do
I’ve said this before and I’ll say again, I do not condone her blackfishing. I do not like the girl. I do not like the fact that he associates with her. I have stated this many times. However my issue here is the speculation, people are not talking about the blackfishing they are speculating about her going to the WC or not. I feel like everyone is stressing and creating rumours for no reason.
The blackfishing thing has been discussed multiple multiple times and I do not mind hearing about this because I get to learn about different perspectives but I don’t think speculating about her going to the WC has to do with everything else.
Please don’t accuse me of having my head in sand. I don’t. If anything I am very disconnected emotionally from Mason for that same reason, since his affiliation with Beales that my opinion of Mason changed. I am not an idiot I just don’t like the turn it takes when we talk about her here. There’s no thing comical about her she’s trash and I prefer to not give trash any limelight.

• Heart

ellavaday29

Chatty Member
Wishing I was that lady who collects passports in the arrival video the way Mason hugged her I would’ve died on the spot!!!

• Haha

katiestewart

VIP Member
I have this sinking feeling there will be a lot less content this time ie no suit dressing in gym, arrivals videos - hope I am wrong 😕
If England deprive me of another arrivals video I will in fact be rioting!!!

Declan looks like he’s struggling to bend down like that 😂

• Haha