Mason Mount #82 Mason, hun, we need to talk, but first send Miss Blackfish back to New York

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sock game strong in first pic 😉

Have you got a photo of him with a dog ;)
2B6BF05D-8A52-42C2-80F5-EB0672A90CB6.jpeg
78A0E2CB-3174-4779-B41A-47DDB5823BC0.jpeg
201B97C9-37D8-4974-B178-72019D3FC06B.jpeg
ED4974A1-2214-466F-A458-8F8DC066736B.jpeg
96F7C0CB-8607-4DC3-895D-A5F92CD4BD61.jpeg
46A0F754-A864-4916-A4FF-24F3661BB56D.jpeg

I thought I had a photo of him sitting in the car with a dog but I can’t seem to find it. I also have the video of him running around with bens dog but it’s too big to put on here 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Foden rocks a chav trim because he just is a chav. And I wouldn't want him any other way.

Only thing I'd really change about him is I don't like expensive chav clothes, I like cheap, scraggy chav gear on chav guys. Proper rough chav vibes are best. But Phil does what he can, he can't help earning a fortune. 😂
Sometimes Stephen I wonder if only me and you understand the depth of Phil… haters gonna gonna hate at least we don’t have to share him so much

At least Phil is honest about being a dirty dog tho 💅
Ummmm ok lol not the gif I wanted but we will roll with it because I am Infact a foden lover and would never deny it or say no xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Speaking of hair cuts.. we’ve not had a photo form his barber recently 😂 what happens to the weekly cuts 🤣

Reactions: 2
Guys I’m going to work on the new thread now so I’ll hopefully be back soon with the link

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Take a few days away from it all❤
There’s nothing any of us can do about it.

In regards to the blackfishing he’s gonna end up having learn the hard way if he’s really that clueless and can’t already see it. We shouldn’t waste time worrying about the outcome this will have on him if it comes out in the media if he’s really not arsed to be surrounded by her and what she’s done in the past anyways xx
bye you can stay In Austria if you wish

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.