Mason Mount #82 Mason, hun, we need to talk, but first send Miss Blackfish back to New York

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I am the biggest prince hair hater 😂 I’d take it back tho if it meant nyc was to go away

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe it’s almost time for a new thread. This one has moved way too fast. Maybe we’ll get a bit of peace and quiet now for the beginning of the new thread since he’s away for 2 days 🤞
We’ve had a few thread name suggestions. Which one is everyone wanting to be the title?
Mason Mount #83 .. Just make it official, no one cares
By @MissDolly

Mason Mount #83 Where's the bin?? We need you to take this crap out
By @MissDolly

Mason Mount #83 mason why you trying to hide her the jacket is beside her
@ellavaday29

Mason Mount #83 you’re just not that special hun
By @Geexoxo
Sorry just back .. am I too late to vote....

pick three.gif

I kind of miss this hair (kind of)
Umm liked it at the time... but his hair is best right now imho

Really milking this interview now
Apparently your eligible until married
My vote is for number 3 about the jacket
yep its in the Sun again today along with pictures from the Portsmouth shoot and Miami (yes that water skiing shot) saying he is the most wanted man in the UK. I have this feeling the PR are pulling out the big guns on this.... ie feeding the tabloids. Just feels too much to me but hey ho!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
This thread is like having an ex you can’t keep going back to 😂😂 only been off it a few hours and have to catch up!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is everyone’s favorite Mason look? I will admit I’m not a fan of the beard 😬
I love the beard 😂 I was thirsty for the beardless cute Mason, but bearded and looking a bit more mature Mason makes me dehydrate 😂

Reactions: 2
What is everyone’s favorite Mason look? I will admit I’m not a fan of the beard 😬
October- December 2021. Prime.
and now. He looks delish now.

I love the beard 😂 I was thirsty for the beardless cute Mason, but bearded and looking a bit more mature Mason makes me dehydrate 😂
Agree. No beard makes him look like a teenager. No thank yew.

Reactions: 5
Present look but also his whole face has changed in last couple of years so his beard would not have suited his smaller head/physique but seems to work now I think.... I can't believe I am writing this....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
October- December 2021. Prime.
and now. He looks delish now.
Same!! The hair when he had his ucl tattoo, wagamama, hatrick, ballon dor and now..that's his prime.. Shame with what's going on recently as I think this is is best look yet

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.