Mason Mount #82 Mason, hun, we need to talk, but first send Miss Blackfish back to New York

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guessing you mean the Foden BLONDE trim .... it was not terrible (does anyone have that?) but nah for me although I think @StephenTJacks gave it the thumbs up!
Imagine if they actually won euros and every one ended up having that hair to celebrate ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Buzzcut era was the best. It was so unproblematic

I have a photo for everything
My collection is only 1.3k so it could be bigger ๐Ÿ˜‚
I wouldn't say it was unproblematic.. it was the least lol..

I only have 30 photos of his or so on my phone.. that's more than the photos of my husband ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
October- December 2021. Prime.
and now. He looks delish now.

Agree. No beard makes him look like a teenager. No thank yew.
I am generally anti-beard, but I can live with Mason having a light bit of stubble. Since it's him. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Guessing you mean the Foden BLONDE trim .... it was not terrible (does anyone have that?) but nah for me although I think @StephenTJacks gave it the thumbs up!
Yeah, I didn't exactly hate the blonde, but then I do love a blondie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sock game strong in first pic ๐Ÿ˜‰

Buzzcut era was the best. It was so unproblematic

I have a photo for everything
My collection is only 1.3k so it could be bigger ๐Ÿ˜‚
Have you got a photo of him with a dog ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ummm excuse me? Nowt wrong with fodens trim thanks
Foden rocks a chav trim because he just is a chav. And I wouldn't want him any other way.

Only thing I'd really change about him is I don't like expensive chav clothes, I like cheap, scraggy chav gear on chav guys. Proper rough chav vibes are best. But Phil does what he can, he can't help earning a fortune. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.