Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m just so confused by this whole thing. He doesn’t want serious, ‘football is my priority’ ‘sometimes dates when he goes up to London’ yet it’s looking like he’s in a long distance relationship, with a BLACKFISH, who is now meeting his family? Can anyone make it make sense?? From someone who works in PR there is no good way of going around this?

If he wanted to keep this private, that’s what he should’ve done, no insta comments, no letting girls others are linked to follow her, no styling assistants following her, no sister outing them - NOTHING.
He’s more than entitled to a private life, but what the actual fuck is all this?

This whole hiding in plain sight, little hints here and there for people to pick and discuss are not good publicity, especially when she’s being accused of black fishing.

He’s either incredibly stupid and surrounded by clout chasers and yes men or he’s that desperate and horny. Probably both realistically.

For his ‘brand’ this is awful. The only person I feel sorry for in all this is Chloe, there was zero need to mention her in that article, whether it be him or Tatler mag

You’ve made your bed Mason, now lie in it (Fake tan stains and all)

Sorry all, rant over haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Smca53

VIP Member
She’s not even from New York she’s from New Jersey the poor lads been catfished by the blackfish 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
I thought that but now everyone is saying different
At the end of the day, whether she was there or not really doesn’t change anything. We know she has been here entertaining Mase for the last few days and her being at the match doesn’t change the fact that he still likes to spend time with a blackfish, so her presence at the match is actually irrelevant. He’s still chosen to be associated with her after everything she’s put him through when outing his private and the offence that she’s causing POC. He’s probably still none the wiser of those comments in the Mail as they were just comments in one article. Until someone runs full blown article in a tabloid, like the sun article with Ilana, he will do nothing and she will always be around him. As horrible as it sounds, this is the one time I wish Greenbush would sell a story to the Sun. I know you still lurk Greeny, so do us all a favour get your contact to do an article on her please?

• Heart
  • Sick

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Guys they are going off on the daily Mail saying how can he stand there with that beautiful model and then go and shag someone who is blackfishing

Lewis wake up save him before it’s too late 😂😂
They’re not lying in the comments though are they? It’s true. Stand up and face your truth mason

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
Focus on the looks 🤷🏻‍♀️ I am more bored now with all this talk about this girl than I am when there’s only two posts in a day here.
I know you don’t mean it that way but the comments here and tumblr about just shutting up about it because it’s boring or annoying, when the reason people are so up in arms is actually because of the type of person she is - a blackfisher - and not that she exists, makes it seem like the blackfishing doesn’t matter.

It’s not about the fact he’s shagging her (he’ll be shagging loads of people - he’s 23, rich and famous 💀) it’s the fact his associating with her makes it clear he’s not the good person we’d hoped/liked to think he was. It’s the same type of issue with Jayden Beales - so many people who follow Mason hated JB and his clout chasing behaviour.

Also as an aside she’s deleted her VSCO account which had all of the photos of her from back when she identified as a white girl (and the unedited photos of her white family) so clearly she wants to reduce that getting out there.

Reactions: 11

louise0408

VIP Member
Personally, I don't think she gives a shit if she is kept secret considering her aim was to "change a lifesyle".. that's said it all 🤷‍♀️
“If you are okay with us being a secret and I tell the world I’m a eligible bachelor then I promise to turn your plastic jewellery into real ones”

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Smca53

VIP Member
Weird when her parents are super white suburban Americans huh?
Not to mention there are photos of her from back when she identified as a white person but she’s since deleted her vsco account which had all those photos, I wonder why 😉

Geexoxo

VIP Member
I have the ICK. This boy talks shite, he needs to realise he is a footballer not an a-list movie star… there’s a huge difference and yes he’s very famous but the way footballers present themselves is usually very different and not “I’m a star” but that’s the path mason is taking 🥴 his family need to take a step back and let actual professionals take over masons PR/comms etc before they help him ruin his career (he does enough of that on his own). He’s surrounded by too many yes men that kiss his feet and let him think he’s perfect. The article is hilariously cringey, the people he associates with says a lot about him. He’s letting the hype from the kids on tik tok get to his head lol the whole “golden boy/boy next door” vibe is so fake now he isn’t as down to earth as he used to be. I’m over his bullshit

• Heart
  • Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
tbh I was kinda rooting for that Maria girl🤣
Yes! And I’ll take her boyfriend Squid cos he is 🥵🥵

Incase no one had gathered, I have mason ickk and it’s strong this time. Think I’m at the point of no return. As a POC, I can’t support someone who supports blackfishing 😬 mason may be beautiful on the outside but the inside is not as pretty 😔

• Heart