Mason Mount #82 Mason, hun, we need to talk, but first send Miss Blackfish back to New York

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread #82 thank you to @Bumblebee81 for the thread title 🫶 we are sending you all our love ❤

The previous thread has been a bit of a rollercoaster to say the least 😭😂🎢
Recap;
- We started off the last thread with a poll to end the debate on which mason hairstyle in fact the best and after a whopping 60 votes!! The results are in *drumroll 🥁*
1st place - boyfriend hair(current) with 25 votes!!!
2nd place - a tie!!! With hat-trick hair and UCL/euros hair coming in with 10 votes each
3rd place - another tie!!! With prince hair 🤢 and buzzcut coming in with 6 votes each!! What a disrespect to the buzzcut 😂
honourable mentions to the 2017-2019 quiff hair with 1 vote (whoever you are you are a loyal one) and lockdown fluffy hair with 2 votes!!!
- Mason posted the most adorable photo of him and his family but it ended up being a #ad for googlepixel where he had to edit himself out of the picture 😂 safe to say masons editing skills aren’t the best and a little something was left behind 👟
- We got a wonderful video of mason taking his shirt… and his undershirt!!! Off during the match 🥵
- We’re having a tattle school trip to cartia’s meet up in London to ask her to teach us how to manifest footballers into our lives 😂
- Mason found his tiktok password once again and posted his “uncle duties” which made all our hearts melt 🥰
- Trevoh provided us with one of the most wonderful mason sock pic on is Snapchat 🥵
- We’ve been waiting an absolute lifetime for a HQ shirtless pic of mase. Please mason I know it’s winter and you’re a cold boy but please provide us with the goods. We know you’re a model now so a Calvin klein shoot wouldn’t do any harm now would it? 🤷‍♀️
- Masons hairdresser finally gave us a good insight to masons living room this time around. We got a clear shot of masons side table with a pic of his family on it 🥹
- Mason was absolutely distraught dining out Declan was in fact in a relationship for years behind his back 😂 not like he’s got a child with her or anything how could mase have never noticed 🙄
- Chelsea had an important win against AC Milan!! Mason scored but unfortunately it was offside 😢
- We got the most boyfriend selfie from him looking all cozy
- We caught mason shirtless in the background of a chilwell pool pic 😱
- Mason got some new tattoos and we couldn’t figure out what they were
- We got some training pics were mason had is claws our 🦶🤢
- Masons form has started to pick up when chelsea played against wolves. He managed to get himself an assist and MOTM
- Mason attended an American football game with chilly, woody, Benny and a few others as well
- We had breaking news that beales has done a disappearing act and his insta had vanished 🥳
- Chelsea’s won a second game against AC Milan in the UCL and mason played well once again and got himself another MOTM!!
- Mason and chilly gave us some cute pics of them advertising the new 3rd kit
- We finally got a video of mason and lando together. They met up and played a racing simulation where mason won with the help of some cheating 😂
- Mason in his TikTok era right now and released yet another this time being throwback pics
- Mason was back at his golf lessons… shock
- Mason got some new black boots that seemed to have helped his form
- We had a scare with mason when he appeared not to be in training but it turns out he had a bruise that was being checked and we got the all clear that he was in face ok 👍
- Mason met up with Beth mead to do some filming for sky sports
- Crazy tattoo girl came back with some awful tattoos once again. Poor mason is going to have to sit through a zoom call with her 😳
- Chelsea played Aston Villa and won 2-0!!! Mason managed to score both goals and get his first 2 of the season 🥳
- We were deprived of another mason mount suit moment at the ballon d’or so we reminisced on good times of the previous one
- Then came the blip…
- We wasted half a thread on a certain nyc turning up and there was a lot of chaos and speculation then some damage control from Lewis 😂 we had a magazine release in between then a certain Crystal lover confirmed nyc was here and it was all just one big headache that I don’t really want to read over for this recap sorry guys
After reading back the thread for the recap I realised we started on such a high and ended on such a low which actually makes me quite sad 😢 hopefully this next thread can end with some positivity but I doubt it at this point we’ve had a whole week of drama now who knows when it’ll come to an end 😭
Time to end this with some positive photos we got throughout the course of the last thread
468B9E00-89C4-40B5-9678-C12E68B4680D.jpeg
26A2E107-1B4D-4DBE-B8E0-89B708F73BBF.jpeg
08BA0C3A-F70C-4512-9A22-42164C8488A8.jpeg
E6B46D2C-F1A0-4463-8FBB-35FBD6D7024E.jpeg
29BD50E5-0B88-4EA8-BA6A-B537D77320C4.jpeg
19EF0EEA-B49D-42AE-90FB-9379C7DB1D63.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Love the recap and thank you for doing it. Summed up the last thread pretty well too!! Who knows we might be able to manifest together and flip reverse it - start on a low and end on a high with this one!!! 🤞 just have to get past this wkend and we should be home and dry hopefully 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you @katiestewart for the new thread

thank you mason for being a total idiot
Thank you cartia for outting him as usual she has to cause drama

@Bumblebee81 I am so sorry for your loss. I really hope you are okay and looking after yourself. Anytime you need any of us you know where we are, on here moaning about mason, my heart goes out to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i really try to understand that ben sees cartia cos she's dumb and boring, but she's so spontaneous that i understand, she's just a 15yos girl who wants to attract attention on a YT i love her

Reactions: 2
i really try to understand that ben sees cartia cos she's dumb and boring, but she's so spontaneous that i understand, she's just a 15yos girl who wants to attract attention on a YT i love her
I think it’s funny that Ben is nowhere to be seen from last night.
Tina you were right everything you said last night
But this has made me see mason so differently

Reactions: 2
it's funny that on tumblr they say that mason wouldn't hide her if they were something serious, they're so innocent, he 's the angel boy star of chelsea fc, he'll never say that he's with claire cos he knows that she lies about being black and that they would attack him for going out with her, they are not stupid

Reactions: 3
it's funny that on tumblr they say that mason wouldn't hide her if they were something serious, they're so innocent, he 's the angel boy star of chelsea fc, he'll never say that he's with claire cos he knows that she lies about being black and that they would attack him for going out with her, they are not stupid
This!! I totally agree they all want to see him a the perfect man when he isn’t he has completely turned his head away from the issue here and that isn’t poster boy look
Don’t worry though I’m sure today a post/video/tiktok will be posted to try and cover it up 🙄

He’s a footballer they’re all dickheads. I don’t know why people actually fall for this publicity persona he puts out. He’s just your stereotypical footballer that’s fit and charming

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s a footballer they’re all dickheads. I don’t know why people actually fall for this publicity persona he puts out. He’s just your stereotypical footballer that’s fit and charming
yes, but the topic from page 1 of this thread is that mason (not only him) builds a lie that is not, i don't want to mention other players but the clearest example is jack grealish, he's now a gucci model and he doesn't lie about what he's, he's a mess and he admits it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What did I wake up to?? 6 pages to catch up??
The only good thing from last night was the return of @Bumblebee81 Sending lots of love to you and family hun!

Got nothing else to say.. but at least everything is confirmed now thanks to Cartia! Have a great day lovely people! Try not to think too much about 23 years old boy having a great time ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
yes, but the topic from page 1 of this thread is that mason (not only him) builds a lie that is not, i don't want to mention other players but the clearest example is jack grealish, he's now a gucci model and he doesn't lie about what he's, he's a mess and he admits it
Exactly. I know ben and grealish get stick of their antics from fans and media but atleast they’re a open book and people know what to expect with them and not fooling younger fans into thinking he’s the 2009 Justin bieber 😂
I don’t completely feel sorry for him for the drama that comes with every girl as this is his and his PR teams doing by making this weird golden boy persona when he’s not golden he’s rusty

Thing is right now he is in his prime, he is a poster boy for Chelsea, he is amazingly good looking so he will be doing everything to protect this, in a few years when he isn’t at the top people will soon forget about him and move onto the next

I also think if he didn’t go to the euros he wouldn’t be aswell know, mason isn’t the most popular with Chelsea fans,I think because we are on here, tumblr and tiktok we see the fangirl Side more which mason and his team play on, take those social
Media’s away what do you have? Just a football player.

Last edited:
mason now appears on Pepsi bottles, does he do it cos he's a good footballer? he has millions of fans? maybe yes or maybe no, but the reality is that mason gets money lying about a pure virgin good boy, his family, the club and he love all that

• Heart
I really wanted to believe he is a vit different but guess not... the worse things are the lying, him thinks people are stupid and the fact he is with some blackfishing girl i dont know what to say

• Sad
@louise0408 now we know why he's never come back from the bin run.. he was lured into a "dark" side 😅
I changed the locks. Good luck to him trying to worm his way back once’s she’s shipped back to nyc

It’s a shame tattler interview wasn’t the shoot Claire went too. I’m sure they’d of told us all the tea around that 😂

but honestly I’m not surprised by all this tbh. I’ve always had in my head “he’s a footballer” I’m not even that arsed about mason anymore , haven’t for a couple months. even recent pictures having got me even a little damp. But I just stick around to take piss out of him and speak to you lot❤

• Haha
I changed the locks. Good luck to him trying to worm his way back once’s she’s shipped back to nyc

It’s a shame tattler interview wasn’t the shoot Claire went too. I’m sure they’d of told us all the tea around that 😂

but honestly I’m not surprised by all this tbh. I’ve always had in my head “he’s a footballer” I’m not even that arsed about mason anymore , haven’t for a couple months. even recent pictures having got me even a little damp. But I just stick around to take piss out of him and speak to you lot❤
Can’t lie I’m with you on this. Definitely not been feeling it recently. If he gives another piss poor performance on Sat he’s gonna get slaughtered - same with Ben. It was said he was taken off on wed as he was tired from playing so many games 🙄 uh don’t think that’s the reason 🤣 she prob go back Sat/sun night - if not we may have another wk of drama. Can’t lie impressed he kept her away from the clout for so long so she must be going back soon if she met her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.