Mason Mount #82 Mason, hun, we need to talk, but first send Miss Blackfish back to New York

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly. It’s embarrassing, who cares enough to even comment on the daily Mail ffsπŸ˜‚. Let him duck who he wants he’s a 23 year old footballer that has 🐱 thrown at him everywhere. someone people would be sending me straight to hell if they knew what I was like at 23 if this is how they think about mason πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You and me can be bestie in hell if they know what we were up to at his age πŸ˜…πŸ˜… I would still be like I was if I didn't meet my husband to be fair πŸ˜…

Can I request it be a topless picture please
This could be the day when my dream comes true

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I bet he meets people after training today to provide cosy photos from his car so we all swoon over him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning All!
WHOA WHOA you've been busy guys overnight! So him, his brother and PR team lied in the Tatler article πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ like we didn't know that was a load of b*llocks anyway πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Yup he's been called out by someone in Cobham. in the comments section of the Daily Mail:

'He isn't single though. He is seeing a girl called Claire Grossman. She lives in New York but he flies her over regularly, she is here at the moment. The article is cringe and full of lies.'

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ TBH its up to him, his family and PR team if they want to make him out to be something he is not for I guess extra fame and money but it just won't go down well with many. Deep down they should just let him be - I believe he is quite cute and a little naive underneath and just loves his footie/team mates but the PR stunts are kind of swallowing him up. Prefer Chilly, Grealish as they at least admit they are hoes! πŸ˜‚ And well done Cartia for outing it. I think she is hilarious! Can always rely on her!! I think the bottom line is we are all happy for him to be with someone but don't lie about it to make bucks and kinda shame its blackfishing Claire Accessories but thats up to him. Happy Days!

πŸ₯³πŸ‘―β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘―β€β™€οΈ
Yeah I do like Cartia's stories.. I like you we see is who she is.. I like that she's being transparent about mental health as well

Reactions: 4
Yeah I do like Cartia's stories.. I like you we see is who she is.. I like that she's being transparent about mental health as well
Wait till tomorrow at the bridge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ cartia is off back to Australia Sunday so I’ve a feeling she will be at the match tomorrow so she can say bye to her beloved benj

Reactions: 3
BTW meant to add earlier - AMAZING opening by @katiestewart! Thanks hun.
I think we are going to have to start using the following which is normally in the Chilly thread:

nonsensecover.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning All!
WHOA WHOA you've been busy guys overnight! So him, his brother and PR team lied in the Tatler article πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ like we didn't know that was a load of b*llocks anyway πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Yup he's been called out by someone in Cobham. in the comments section of the Daily Mail:

'He isn't single though. He is seeing a girl called Claire Grossman. She lives in New York but he flies her over regularly, she is here at the moment. The article is cringe and full of lies.'

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ TBH its up to him, his family and PR team if they want to make him out to be something he is not for I guess extra fame and money but it just won't go down well with many. Deep down they should just let him be - I believe he is quite cute and a little naive underneath and just loves his footie/team mates but the PR stunts are kind of swallowing him up. Prefer Chilly, Grealish as they at least admit they are hoes! πŸ˜‚ And well done Cartia for outing it. I think she is hilarious! Can always rely on her!! I think the bottom line is we are all happy for him to be with someone but don't lie about it to make bucks and kinda shame its blackfishing Claire Accessories but thats up to him. Happy Days!

This!! We know footballs do extra shoots like Kai just did for GQ but Mason seems to be doing more then most.
The swm was good be interesting to see what the next one was for. Promo for something or brand mount πŸ˜‚
Training today could mean new socks if his wearing those leggings!!!

Morning All!

I don’t think it was bollocks tbf. I do think it’s just a casual fling. As I said before he can concentrate on his football, have dates etc and not have to worry about her. For someone he flew over he has hardly seen her by looks of his diary 🀣 he only wants one thing and she obv more than happy to let him treat her that way. Fair play to them both

This!! We know footballs do extra shoots like Kai just did for GQ but Mason seems to be doing more then most.
The swm was good be interesting to see what the next one was for. Promo for something or brand mount πŸ˜‚
Training today could mean new socks if his wearing those leggings!!!
Agree there needs to be some SERIOUS sock content today at training to get folks back on the Mason train - @katiestewart are you ready! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ 🧦

Wait till tomorrow at the bridge πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ cartia is off back to Australia Sunday so I’ve a feeling she will be at the match tomorrow so she can say bye to her beloved benj
Yeah both will be gone by Sun I reckon. He waited til last few days and til 12-130am before he introduced them knowing she would post her on IG. Guess he knows most ppl just wanted confirmation so he gave it to us πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ He was never seen close to her and Benny seemed to be in between them by looks of it 🀣🀣🀣 cartia just playing devils advocate but I don’t mind her tbh. She doesn’t give a duck! 🀣🀣πŸ₯³

Oh to think this time last week it was so drama free just take me back there πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ If only we knew then what was coming 🀣

Last edited:
I couldn’t care if she goes or doesn’t go to the game tbh. He played tit last time She was there so I hope he plays better this time if so as I’ve only just put him back in my FPL. He can do whatever he wants with his life but he cannot mess my FPL up

• Heart
He will get slaughtered by fans if he does play tit 😬

I couldn’t care if she goes or doesn’t go to the game tbh. He played tit last time She was there so I hope he plays better this time if so as I’ve only just put him back in my FPL. He can do whatever he wants with his life but he cannot mess my FPL up
You’re not the first to tell me that 🀣

• Haha
she's a yankee clearly she doesn't understand when he's playing badly, she probably asks why they don't catch the ball with their hands or something

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That's what I forgot to mention, he will only affect you if you put him on FPL 🀣

• Haha
The comments on the daily Mail aren’t the best slating his PR team saying how bad it’s made him look, Lewis must be having a lay in today

A little random but this is the second tiktok comment I’ve seen of mason fan girls making fun of the model in the shoot (who is gorgeous btw and is doing her job) if some of these girls put this much energy into a job….
Seriously!!! She is beautiful & on the cover in her own right. I read her interview & seems lovely
He poses on a cover with a mixed race girl now getting hate while now currently being linked to a blackfish :cry::rolleyes:

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.