Mason Mount #82 Mason, hun, we need to talk, but first send Miss Blackfish back to New York

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im i the only one who thinks that sadly she is here to stay?
No I don’t think she is. Can’t say that for certain but she’s got her job, and dog etc back at home. Still think it’s early days to make such a massive move overseas for a boy but who knows. It’s not worth over thinking about. They aren’t worth it!❤

Reactions: 4
I changed the locks. Good luck to him trying to worm his way back once’s she’s shipped back to nyc

It’s a shame tattler interview wasn’t the shoot Claire went too. I’m sure they’d of told us all the tea around that 😂

but honestly I’m not surprised by all this tbh. I’ve always had in my head “he’s a footballer” I’m not even that arsed about mason anymore , haven’t for a couple months. even recent pictures having got me even a little damp. But I just stick around to take piss out of him and speak to you lot❤
Same!! As I said to you guys on the last thread! It's not Mason who kept me coming .. it's you guys!! Now with NYC drama it's really put me off coming.. please can we move on now we know she's here!

I'd rather us not wasting another thread on her with all speculation or whatsoever.. just want to thirst and make light out of stuff

387F63C4-4F76-466F-8427-3FBE4E41E00F.jpeg

• Heart
i love that on tumblr they say that she wouldn't leave her life, her job is literally modeling plastic rings 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im i the only one who thinks that sadly she is here to stay?
Here to stay, here to duck.. I honestly don't think it's over concerns.. Yes I do agree that we want to see him hanging out with a better candidate but does he want better?? Maybe she's right for him, maybe she's not. As long as he has a great time, get his dick wet and she can distract him from stress with her skin colour then just let him be ❤

Reactions: 3
Morning, thanks @katiestewart & @Bumblebee81 for the new thread & name 😊
I’m just happy the speculation can stop about her being here.
Who’s knows what there status is but if there happy so be it.
It’s the blackfishing that is the issue for me & he is either too stupid to know what it is or just ignores it.
The Tatler article is on the daily mail 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also, it's not like what he's doing is affecting our day to day life, if it does please take a step back and enjoy your life more.. I'm not trying to be nasty on here, so please don't take it the wrong way but he's a boy who has over 5 millions followers and a good career/ public image. It's unlikely that any of us will be in his social circle 😉 so just enjoy what you see and don't try to over analysing 🥰

Morning, thanks @katiestewart & @Bumblebee81 for the new thread & name 😊
I’m just happy the speculation can stop about her being here.
Who’s knows what there status is but if there happy so be it.
It’s the blackfishing that is the issue for me & he is either too stupid to know what it is or just ignores it.
The Tatler article is on the daily mail 😂
What??? Are we famous now??

• Heart
Think he might be regretting that article as will Lewis. Someone outed him in comments on daily Mail post with said article. 😬 named her too so she will ge going priv soon no doubt it be getting a rage of abuse 🤦‍♀️. Wonder if mase ignore it or will we be given a damage limitation post. Also could you really bothered with it all. Cause paps are gonna be searching for him now. Not great publicity for World Cup is it really 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Also, it's not like what he's doing is affecting our day to day life, if it does please take a step back and enjoy your life more.. I'm not trying to be nasty on here, so please don't take it the wrong way but he's a boy who has over 5 millions followers and a good career/ public image. It's unlikely that any of us will be in his social circle 😉 so just enjoy what you see and don't try to over analysing 🥰

What??? Are we famous now??
This 100% no point stressing over his choices. Just have to take the piss & make fun of him 😂 I think it will ongoing until she’s gone - which I think will be soon.
Feel like we will get some nice content today from him as distraction.
The tatler article is in the daily mail mainly about him not going to the pub & being single

• Haha
Think he might be regretting that article as will Lewis. Someone outed him in comments on daily Mail post with said article. 😬 named her too so she will ge going priv soon no doubt it be getting a rage of abuse 🤦‍♀️. Wonder if mase ignore it or will we be given a damage limitation post. Also could you really bothered with it all. Cause paps are gonna be searching for him now. Not great publicity for World Cup is it really 🤷‍♀️
Its because instand of coming across authentic and genuine he come across as a liar and stupid... again sad and disappointing.

Honestly. It’s embarrassing, who cares enough to even comment on the daily Mail ffs😂. Let him duck who he wants he’s a 23 year old footballer that has 🐱 thrown at him everywhere. someone people would be sending me straight to hell if they knew what I was like at 23 if this is how they think about mason 😂😂

• Haha
Honestly. It’s embarrassing, who cares enough to even comment on the daily Mail ffs😂. Let him duck who he wants he’s a 23 year old footballer that has 🐱 thrown at him everywhere. someone people would be sending me straight to hell if they knew what I was like at 23 if this is how they think about mason 😂😂
I am so very very thankful that SM wasn’t around when I was younger - that’s all I will say 🤣🤣🤣

don't worry, in hours you will have pics of mason with summer playing dolls or some family pic 🥺

• Haha
Lewis will
Be up and awake soon to damage control don’t worry

• Haha
Morning All!
WHOA WHOA you've been busy guys overnight! So him, his brother and PR team lied in the Tatler article 😂 😂 😂 like we didn't know that was a load of b*llocks anyway 😂😂. Yup he's been called out by someone in Cobham. in the comments section of the Daily Mail:

'He isn't single though. He is seeing a girl called Claire Grossman. She lives in New York but he flies her over regularly, she is here at the moment. The article is cringe and full of lies.'

😂😂 TBH its up to him, his family and PR team if they want to make him out to be something he is not for I guess extra fame and money but it just won't go down well with many. Deep down they should just let him be - I believe he is quite cute and a little naive underneath and just loves his footie/team mates but the PR stunts are kind of swallowing him up. Prefer Chilly, Grealish as they at least admit they are hoes! 😂 And well done Cartia for outing it. I think she is hilarious! Can always rely on her!! I think the bottom line is we are all happy for him to be with someone but don't lie about it to make bucks and kinda shame its blackfishing Claire Accessories but thats up to him. Happy Days!

🥳👯‍♂️👯‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.