Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That page on tumblr got the anon sent in with the girls names. They know the chaos that will happen if they post it and they don't have to post it, but they did out of choice and drama has been the result. Sometimes they say they wont post people's @'s but sometimes (like this) they go ahead and post the names, its not consistent rules there and to me there's no difference if its a name or an @. If they didn't post it, there would not have been any drama at all so the responsibility lies wholly with them. We've never really openly say names on here (apart from the blue tick ones) and I like that we're responsible enough to know that its a public forum with lots of lurkers, so I was just uncomfortable that we just did, but that's just my own feelings. Its up to you guys with what you're happy with having out here in the open. I get that tattle didnt start the drama but we dont need to throw fuel on the fire, in my opinion.
I totally appreciate this and that's the reason why I love talking on here! I guess the last time someone caused the drama on here was re blackfish and to be fair that was a long time ago and she's probably super old new now considering how fast footballers change girls 😅 or move onto their next interest. From what I can see on her story, it does look like they met in Monaco as she was at red bull event as well but I do agree.. we don't know who anon is that posted stuff on there, it could be anyone who wants attention and drama.. I've done my 5 minutes lurk and that's it.. move on to our pressing issue.. #isitallballs?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That page on tumblr got the anon sent in with the girls names. They know the chaos that will happen if they post it and they don't have to post it, but they did out of choice and drama has been the result. Sometimes they say they wont post people's @'s but sometimes (like this) they go ahead and post the names, its not consistent rules there and to me there's no difference if its a name or an @. If they didn't post it, there would not have been any drama at all so the responsibility lies wholly with them. We've never really openly say names on here (apart from the blue tick ones)
Also these girls are just ordinary none famous girls that tumblr should never have posted their names! They’re not famous or influencers, so it’s not like they were really known before. That tumblr just insights hate to random girls :/

• Heart
I totally appreciate this and that's the reason why I love talking on here! I guess the last time someone caused the drama on here was re blackfish and to be fair that was a long time ago and she's probably super old new now considering how fast footballers change girls 😅 or move onto their next interest. From what I can see on her story, it does look like they met in Monaco as she was at red bull event as well but I do agree.. we don't know who anon is that posted stuff on there, it could be anyone who wants attention and drama.. I've done my 5 minutes lurk and that's it.. move on to our pressing issue.. #isitallballs?? 🤣
#teamballs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry. Was just helping @MissDolly out.

Edit. I’ve had the post removed. I didn’t mean to cause any problems just didn’t think.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry. Was just helping @MissDolly out.

Edit. I’ve had the post removed. I didn’t mean to cause any problems just didn’t think.
Thanks hunny! I know you just wanted to share info with me ❤. Appreciated it xx

Also these girls are just ordinary none famous girls that tumblr should never have posted their names! They’re not famous or influencers, so it’s not like they were really known before. That tumblr just insights hate to random girls :/
They seem to hate everyone breathing near Mason

View attachment 1376941

Not sure about Mace's top but love the content 😍
Mason is loving a vest at the minute 😂 not complains tho if we’re getting cute family content I’m happy. Also is it officially confirmed that mason drinks cocktails?

4A356941-A184-498B-A2E2-E795E2EFE64D.png
8AC689ED-BE32-44EF-B422-23621B9A648B.png

Imagine these pictures but with a bit more 🧦 action going on 😩 mason give us what we want my collection is looking a little dated atm

• Heart
Reactions: 3
😍😍😍 knew he was a cocktails guy 🍹

is Portugal chilly at night? Why are they wearing cardigans ? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Don't.. my husband loves strawberry daiquiri and he's proud of it 🤣🤣 he and Mace would be best friends lol
Cocktails are for everyone! They’re great, taste so delicious and the next thing you know you can’t feel your legs 😂 I would love to go drink cocktails with mason any time lol

• Heart
What’s his new obsession with that necklace? 😂 he’ll be rocking Cartier rings next 💍 💍

• Haha
Cocktails are for everyone! They’re great, taste so delicious and the next thing you know you can’t feel your legs 😂 I would love to go drink cocktails with mason any time lol
I'm a shot kinda girls 🤣 but I also would have cocktails with mason any time

• Heart
  • Haha
What’s his new obsession with that necklace? 😂 he’ll be rocking Cartier rings next 💍 💍
as long as its not made of pearls or looks like something that's come from Summer's plastic jewellery collection, i'll take the chain

• Haha
😍😍😍 knew he was a cocktails guy 🍹

is Portugal chilly at night? Why are they wearing cardigans ? 😂😂😂
Yeah. It’s windy in general and if not in the sun it can be chilly. But again Mason is a weirdo with temperatures.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.