Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be a bit old school, but what has happened to players going on holiday with their families and genuinely resting in the off season. Rather than going on the pull every minute of every day. Really quite depressing…

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ok I’ve just seen it. Poor Lauren that’s so sad i always seen him as the good guy and thought he’d be faithful too. Something has felt off with Declan and Lauren recently so I think she’s either pregnant or they’ve broken up

Reactions: 4
I think we will get some content soon good or bad 😂 - JG & Dec in the newspapers and people know he is there now too. I just want hot holiday content like pool party Mason please 🙏

Reactions: 2
i don't know if she's pregnant, but i wake up with 5 photos of my bf like this with a cheap hoe, i go to las vegas and cut his balls off with the sharpest scissors i can find for being an idiot who needs to go to las vegas to be unfaithful with the excuse of "it's Las Vegas"

NINTCHDBPICT000741391697.jpg

I think we will get some content soon good or bad 😂 - JG & Dec in the newspapers and people know he is there now too. I just want hot holiday content like pool party Mason please 🙏
I really don’t want to see Mason content from the sun. The sun are always bad news and nothing good can come from that. Im worried now we’ve had a Ben article from his LA holiday, there was one about jack the other day and now one about Declan. I hope Mason isn’t next

i don't know if she's pregnant, but i wake up with 5 photos of my bf like this with a cheap hoe, i go to las vegas and cut his balls off with the sharpest scissors i can find for being an idiot who needs to go to las vegas to be unfaithful with the excuse of "it's Las Vegas"

View attachment 1355874
Absolutely agree 100% I’d to the same

Reactions: 3
Why are these girls so skanky???? The Vegas girls, the Miami girls, they all look like they need a good wash, a decent hot meal and an STI check probably wouldn't hurt anyone.
Maybe I'm just an elder and old fashioned but what happened to having a bit of class and decorum and making a guy work for it instead of having your kebabs on display from the get go.

I really struggle to get my head around is this REAALY the best bit of minge that our premiership footballers can get? It actually blows my mind how their bar is sooooo low. No wonder they only get stuck with with influencers as any decent woman with sense of dignity and self respect would run a mile from that kind of behaviour. Too much money and people bellowing smoke up your arse when you're young makes you this bleeping stupid. It actually makes me physically sick..... now we know why beales is friends with them.... they're all the bleeping same.....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
End of the day if these sort of stories come out about mason at least he’s single and not cheating unlike dec and grealish🤷🏻‍♀️🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why are these girls so skanky???? The Vegas girls, the Miami girls, they all look like they need a good wash, a decent hot meal and an STI check probably wouldn't hurt anyone.
Maybe I'm just an elder and old fashioned but what happened to having a bit of class and decorum and making a guy work for it instead of having your kebabs on display from the get go.

I really struggle to get my head around is this REAALY the best bit of minge that our premiership footballers can get? It actually blows my mind how their bar is sooooo low. No wonder they only get stuck with with influencers as any decent woman with sense of dignity and self respect would run a mile from that kind of behaviour. Too much money and people bellowing smoke up your arse when you're young makes you this bleeping stupid. It actually makes me physically sick..... now we know why beales is friends with them.... they're all the bleeping same.....
I'm the same.. I don't think I'm old school but I always taught to have a self worth and that dressing like a slut can only attract one type of guy! I honestly am shocked to see these pics of Declan as I thought he was better than this but honestly nothing surprise me anymore.. I'm sure Mason will be next.. get ready ladies

End of the day if these sort of stories come out about mason at least he’s single and not cheating unlike dec and grealish🤷🏻‍♀️🤮
I’m really shocked by Declan. The article said he “acted like a gentleman” whatever that means so maybe he was just talking but still it seems a bit strange he feels the need to chat to random girls who he doesn’t know and for sure those girls aren’t chatting just to be nice and they definitely want to be in his bed when he’s literally got a girlfriend of 6 years sitting at home. I expect it from Jack so that’s not shocking and Sasha has to know about it since it’s been happening probably their whole 10 year relationship

I mean if they are going to dress like that, might as well just wear bra and g string out! But to be fair, I guess most of their photos on IG probably shows them in less than nothing anyway 🤷‍♀️

i feel like it's a cultural thing, these guys love going to the United States cos all those girls were raised to please men, a culture where most girls until 16 years ago dreamed of being a Playboy model can't give much more than this type of girls

Reactions: 4
I mean.. I would be livid if I was Lauren and had to see this on The Sun....

FVpM-eqUsAEUJAT.jpeg

I'm the same.. I don't think I'm old school but I always taught to have a self worth and that dressing like a slut can only attract one type of guy! I honestly am shocked to see these pics of Declan as I thought he was better than this but honestly nothing surprise me anymore.. I'm sure Mason will be next.. get ready ladies
Let’s hope Mason isn’t next I don’t want that drama in my life. Hopefully wag Nathan will get too jealous and fight off all the women who look in Masons direction 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m really shocked by Declan. The article said he “acted like a gentleman” whatever that means so maybe he was just talking but still it seems a bit strange he feels the need to chat to random girls who he doesn’t know and for sure those girls aren’t chatting just to be nice and they definitely want to be in his bed when he’s literally got a girlfriend of 6 years sitting at home. I expect it from Jack so that’s not shocking and Sasha has to know about it since it’s been happening probably their whole 10 year relationship
I’m not. fan of jack so don’t see the obsession with him but if those pictures was him instead of dec he wouldn’t of been described as gentleman☹ but that insta story when he was on the plane with that fisherman geezer the air hostess was flirting hard and he was giving it back. Plus the way he’s always in Louisa’s likes and never likes Lauren’s stuff anymore is odd too… idk I can’t figure him and Lauren out but something is weird there. She went from posting everything to nothing . Not even on raffa’s page

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.