Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They was last seen in Miami, he’s not being boring and returned back there again already instead of Vegas has he🙄 cause I will judge him for that😂

In further research I think they’re in vegas, a few those 2 guys have followed recently have been with (grealish 🤢) in vegas over last few days.
Wherever in the world he is, I’d appreciate if he could post a lovely photo 😍😉😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
mason can do whatever he wants, i'll take anything EXCEPT some video telling a girl a horrible phrase to get a pussy
FQ58fDbXsAI-c9e.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
E6D8E048-371E-403F-BBC8-13BCB90967D9.png

Since Mason isn’t providing holiday pics for us 😒guess this one from his interview from this morning will have to do (unfortunately he’s fully clothed 😭)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Wag didn’t look impressed 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe how quiet this holiday has been. Don’t want to jinx it but I’m kind of enjoying the stress free and drama free holiday he’s having. Mason really just took his shirt off and then dipped on us 😂🥵
752FEB11-8499-41FB-BAA1-7BA96B019216.png

Not complaining tho I’ll just be drooling over this photo for the rest of the time he’s there. Also still no J**den 🥳

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe how quiet this holiday has been. Don’t want to jinx it but I’m kind of enjoying the stress free and drama free holiday he’s having. Mason really just took his shirt off and then dipped on us 😂🥵
View attachment 1354781
Not complaining tho I’ll just be drooling over this photo for the rest of the time he’s there. Also still no J**den 🥳
As much as I hate the no contents, I have to agree with you.. love the drama free and we probably get whiplash when he does tiktok catch up 😅.. let's hope we don't jinx it

Reactions: 2
His in Vegas - Nath tagged a trainer shop in his insta story thought that anyway as Dec is there too??

Last edited:
His in Vegas - Nath tagged a trainer shop in his insta story thought that anyway as Dec is there too??
Naaah they’re hilarious. Go to vegas and out of everything they can be getting up too they’re shopping for trainers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Might prep the coffin @MissDolly

mason may aswell stay there by time he gets back he will be flying back out again for pre season 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.