Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I seen this and they just had to put the subtitles over his tattoos πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ mason really does need to give us a tattoo tour or something. Maybe he can just stop wearing his undershirt so often I want to see his tattoos more πŸ™

Not seen any pictures of mason today at training πŸ˜•
The ones that played most of yesterdays match would of been in recovery sessions etc indoors. Usually the case if they’re training day after a match x

Reactions: 1
The ones that played most of yesterdays match would of been in recovery sessions etc indoors. Usually the case if they’re training day after a match x
Oh yeah of course I completely forgot

Maybe mase won’t be joining them in la after all πŸ˜‚
Thank goodness! Hopefully we get some cute family content or something. Wonder when Stacey is going to see them cause she likes to post a lot of her family so she’ll hopefully provide uncle mase content

i know you can’t see too much of mason in this but this is the kind of content I want to be seeing. Keep it coming England πŸ‘

Last edited:
Imagine riding Mason like a demented trampoline **, on top of him, looking down at his beautiful face πŸ˜€πŸ˜

** perhaps I'd better leave it to the younger tattlers, on reflection...
Three or four bounces on top by me, and my knees will start to overheat & me engine check light will come on πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜›πŸ˜΅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Chilly is on his way back from LA seems like the Tour Guide will be executing his duties somewhere else πŸ˜‚ (my bet is on Ibiza or Mykonos cause we all know Noodle is a basic b*tch after all)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.