Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I screenshot these off tiktok, there is no way it’s all balls. I’m starting a debate now, and it’s a good idea for a poll on the next thread
Is it or isn’t it balls? 😂

2701FBEF-7AA7-45FE-AA16-B2A3DDA5C2EE.jpeg

A9302ECC-48BB-4838-9477-452129D59C86.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not Nathan wearing sunnys in the club then benny and his grandad dancing and then mason looking awkward (I always think he does in clubs) thought we might have avoided that till next week 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not Nathan wearing sunnys in the club then benny and his grandad dancing and then mason looking awkward (I always think he does in clubs) thought we might have avoided that till next week 😂😂😂
for once I actually think Mason looks normal in that video considering previous traumatic experiences we’ve had.
now for the appendices - Nephew needs to sort his hair out and Ben, well he’s got a girlfriend now hopefully she’ll introduce him to common sense 😂

• Haha
I thought mason looked fit in those tiny clips 😂 thanks Carlotta for providing the crumbs for us lol

Reactions: 5
for once I actually think Mason looks normal in that video considering previous traumatic experiences we’ve had.
now for the appendices - Nephew needs to sort his hair out and Ben, well he’s got a girlfriend now hopefully she’ll introduce him to common sense 😂
I agree, for once I think he looks comfortable. Dying that everyone thought he was there with Claire’s accessories when really he was just with his mates.
P.s your appendices made me howl! 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree, for once I think he looks comfortable. Dying that everyone thought he was there with Claire’s accessories when really he was just with his mates.
Maybe it’s because he is with people he trusts and not the blond idiot who is ruining chilly’s life right now (not that chilly needs help with that) 😂😂

• Haha
It was so obvious people were just making it up to cause drama like move along little children there’s no drama here so please kindly F off 😁👍
Maybe it’s because he is with people he trusts and not the blond idiot who is ruining chilly’s life right now (not that chilly needs help with that) 😂😂
Imo Jayden and chilly could be like tweedledee and tweedledum. The only difference is Ben is hot and Jayden is the furthest thing from it 🤢😂 but they’re both major slags by the looks of things.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imo Jayden and chilly could be like tweedledee and tweedledum. The only difference is Ben is hot and Jayden is the furthest thing from it 🤢😂 but they’re both major slags by the looks of things.
the idea of someone actually shagging Beales 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
the idea of someone actually shagging Beales 🤢🤢
The alcohol must be clouding the girls vision or something because there’s no way a girl would go near him sober. Imagine one day Jayden comes out with a gf and shocks us all 😂

0A9F9C9C-07B4-4B42-A054-57D11E05C4F7.png

Wow the outcome of that picture 😂
Masons photography skills are just 👌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
There was a guy that looked like Jayden in the pool at my gym today and it was traumatising me! He kept strutting about in and out of the sauna and steam room wanting everyone to look at him which is what I imagine Jayden is like.

• Haha
There was a guy that looked like Jayden in the pool at my gym today and it was traumatising me! He kept strutting about in and out of the sauna and steam room wanting everyone to look at him which is what I imagine Jayden is like.
did you push him in while imagining it was really Beales?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.