Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really did stop with the tanning beds didn’t he? Our ‘bullying’ here around here worked 😂
EA54C0F0-94F1-45D3-8ADD-8CDF01F46673.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
He really did stop with the tanning beds didn’t he? Our ‘bullying’ here around here worked 😂
View attachment 1333298
Can we bully him into not going out to LA to stay with chilly if that’s his plans next week because from the mess I’ve seen where chilly is staying mason will need antibiotics while he is there 🤢

Reactions: 5
Can we bully him into not going out to LA to stay with chilly if that’s his plans next week because from the mess I’ve seen where chilly is staying mason will need antibiotics while he is there 🤢
I’ve actually got the fear that mason will go out there. No doubt his little pet Nathan will follow too. Don’t think benny will go surely since he’s got a gf now. Can’t we just bully him into going on holiday with Declan or his family or something. Not ready for the drama. Ben and co have been out in America for a little while now too I wonder how long they’ve planned on being out there for

Reactions: 2
I’ve actually got the fear that mason will go out there. No doubt his little pet Nathan will follow too. Don’t think benny will go surely since he’s got a gf now. Can’t we just bully him into going on holiday with Declan or his family or something. Not ready for the drama. Ben and co have been out in America for a little while now too I wonder how long they’ve planned on being out there for
Benny will tag along as the babysitter

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think he only stopped with the sunbeds cos of the tattoos not because he saw sense or anything. This is Mason, you can't give him that much credit! :ROFLMAO:
Oh I know, I haven’t been to a sunbed yet because I’ve got new tattoos 😂 I usually go to avoid first day at the beach burn (I know I know it’s bad)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.