Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You disassociate from that but align with people who troll others with a very clear and obvious mental Illness because it’s entertainment for them. Half the world accused her of black fishing BECAUSE ITS TRUE, but that’s fine, you carry on associating yourselves with people who don’t believe that blackfishing exists in the first place and have made their racist views very clear, well done you 👏🏽👏🏽
I'm not sure who has made their racist views very clear but I'm absolutely not getting dragged into it. If you've got someone to accuse on that, pick it up with them.

Sorry but I don’t understand why people are being accused of not being who they say they are or something that they are not.
maybe we should all just let everyone be,
There are people on here that just want to enjoy the thread and it’s not really fair on anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Someone was accused of blackfishing and rightly so, if you are a blackfish, people are going to call you out. Not that difficult to understand. And the trolling....you really should think about who was trolling people there.
And people can do that if they want to. And I don't want to. I've got a good idea of who I think was trolling people but I'm not outing people. And I'm not sure why I'm suddenly the spokesperson for all your issues against everyone else.

But harassing Mason on tiktok and taking pictures of his parents in a bar and plastering them all over social media is ok? You pick and choose what to 'dissociate' yourself from depending on what you and your bunch of bullies think. Hive mind :ROFLMAO: is Zara still pretending to be a nice person?
The irony of calling everyone bullies when it's all of you who've turned up mob-handed and piled on me. Hive mind indeed.

Anyway, I'll be moving on and hitting ignore now. Stay well everyone.

Last edited:
The irony of calling everyone bullies when it's all of you who've turned up mob-handed and piled on me. Hive mind indeed.

Anyway, I'll be moving on and hitting ignore now. Stay well everyone.
Omg you poor thing 🥺 its almost like you started it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but I don’t understand why people are being accused of not being who they say they are or something that they are not.
maybe we should all just let everyone be,
There are people on here that just want to enjoy the thread and it’s not really fair on anyone.
Maybe you should just see yourself out

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know I’ve posted this so many times already 🙈and (I’m still new here so have no idea what’s happening) but some thread positivity? ❤
99E61C05-41E0-4397-A9FB-638AEA9D032C.jpeg
0EDD733C-54C0-44DF-A867-8F897830E4C7.jpeg
46865D27-A5A0-4C6B-A776-F208F1C2761C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah idk what’s going on I’m too new to this thread to understand 😂😂😂
I’m sitting here like this trying to work out what happened

Here is some pics of our beloved sock collection to lighten the mood
46D4DF3C-B5F3-4964-84ED-536054C37573.png
A4C097A4-E0FA-4071-B21F-F626A716CD50.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm shooketh. If I'm understanding correctly people I've actually been missing from here and wondering if they're OK are pretending to be something they're not 😬😬😬

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I, Ben Chilwell, can confirm that my instahoes are always lying. Never look like the pictures in person.
Trust me. I have lots of instahoes.

Sincerely, Chen Billwell

Y'all are getting me off track. I came here to talk bad about Mason's hair (again). I know some of y'all love it but it reminds me of grass. Something about the bangs and it's really bothering me. I need to talk it out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I, Ben Chilwell, can confirm that my instahoes are always lying. Never look like the pictures in person.
Trust me. I have lots of instahoes.

Sincerely, Chen Billwell

Y'all are getting me off track. I came here to talk bad about Mason's hair (again). I know some of y'all love it but it reminds me of grass. Something about the bangs and it's really bothering me. I need to talk it out.
Your username is giving me the heebies because Ben’s newest girl is called Holly and she keeps getting pap photos taken that show right up her jolly

it’s not you is it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Your username is giving me the heebies because Ben’s newest girl is called Holly and she keeps getting pap photos taken that show right up her jolly

it’s not you is it
giphy.gif

I am Bench Ilwell.

I am also Holly. I was very jolly to finally see Ben's lolly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.