Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm scared firbwhen they are on holiday together (hope thry don't).. I feel like I'll have a massive ick

@cpauli are you close to the bench now he's off 🤣
i hope and pray mason doesn’t fly out there I’m sure we will find out soon

Reactions: 2
More socks?
6E5BC280-334F-4CEC-A8D7-CB6D87382011.png

#itcantbeallballs

No Mason, that’s not how you get penalties.
135B75D4-4BA1-4FE2-BAF4-B86707226E64.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm scared firbwhen they are on holiday together (hope thry don't).. I feel like I'll have a massive ick

@cpauli are you close to the bench now he's off 🤣
I was on the other side :( stupid mase didn’t even lap around - I would have jumped over the fence thing🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have you all seen the pic of the England squad landing back in England. Jack walking off the plane with x2 phones. Definitely has a family/Sasha phone (got her name right this time 😆) and one for all his side chicks!

• Haha
Have you all seen the pic of the England squad landing back in England. Jack walking off the plane with x2 phones. Definitely has a family/Sasha phone (got her name right this time 😆) and one for all his side chicks!
I haven’t seen the pic but I can imagine he’s got a phone for his witches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I haven’t seen the pic but I can imagine he’s got a phone for his witches 😂
Mason has 2 phones too. Usually one will be for work and one for private. I can imagine jack and mason would need them separate giving how much work they do outside of football x

Mason has 2 phones too. Usually one will be for work and one for private. I can imagine jack and mason would need them separate giving how much work they do outside of football x
Mason might even have 3 phones with all these Google pixel ads he’s doing 😂

083D6390-62B7-44E9-84AF-93938BCE3CE5.png

Aww look at them hugging I can’t even that’s so cute 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Tbf they don’t need a “work phone” in the same way a normal person might since they have managers etc all contact will go through them. Google won’t be contacting mason directly like someone normal would be contacted by customers if that makes sense? Most the time any work contacts will go through management etc first not directly to jack or mason

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.