Mason Mount #74 The prince hair is no more, the buzz cut helps him score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like them though
It’s hard to go wrong with a tracksuit and matching trainers 😂 as long as Carlotta ain’t involved his fashion doesn’t leave too much room for questioning
And you all think I’m crazy when it comes to mason….she makes
Me look like a normal person 😂
Always thought you (and everyone else) were joking when it comes to mason and everything is lighthearted and not serious. That girl with the tattoos is dead serious which is what is scary.

Reactions: 5
It’s hard to go wrong with a tracksuit and matching trainers 😂 as long as Carlotta ain’t involved his fashion doesn’t leave too much room for questioning

Always thought you (and everyone else) were joking when it comes to mason and everything is lighthearted and not serious. That girl with the tattoos is dead serious which is what is scary.
We do, she’s just a little
Ott her dad seems to encourage her too

Ken is out with Harvey (bens mate) so I’m guessing Ben and mason won’t be far behind them

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Night night guys! Let's pray for no dramas and maybe some nice Mason (and Chilly)'s pics tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 4

He looks so happy when he greets the fans. So cute even after a lose he’ll still be happy around the fans

🥵

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1

1A3717CB-AFC6-46B8-8F81-C10BADA475BD.png

Not sure if you guys have already seen this but she’s now posting saying she’s planning on getting more mason tattoos and she’s also planning to go to Portsmouth. Can her parents or her friends just get her some help please the way she is actually is actually so scary and I’m worried for her now. Even in her other stories on her Instagram the way she talks about him is so worrying

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1237982
Not sure if you guys have already seen this but she’s now posting saying she’s planning on getting more mason tattoos and she’s also planning to go to Portsmouth. Can her parents or her friends just get her some help please the way she is actually is actually so scary and I’m worried for her now. Even in her other stories on her Instagram the way she talks about him is so worrying
Her dad actually seems to encourage it. I've seen him comment things like nice on her posts 😬

• Sad

Is this new or have we seen this before? I love love listening to him talk. Can he please just talk to me forever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.