Mason Mount #74 The prince hair is no more, the buzz cut helps him score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she gives him one of her chocolates 🥺 too cute 🥰
Omg these photos 🥰🥰

Has anyone seen that girl with the mason tattoo? She’s in London I’m actually worried for her and for mason if she meets him
She actually needs some serious help. She’ll be hunting mason down watching his every move. I seen another fan recently got a mason tattoo as well

Like how do they think this is a good idea

Reactions: 2
The way she gives him one of her chocolates 🥺 too cute 🥰

She actually needs some serious help. She’ll be hunting mason down watching his every move. I seen another fan recently got a mason tattoo as well

Like how do they think this is a good idea
I just read a few of her posts and I had to stop reading. They are just all too much

Reactions: 1

Wtf you playing at super Frank? Super Frank not so super anymore 😭 stopping us from being provided of the goods

I just read a few of her posts and I had to stop reading. They are just all too much
It’s actually scary like if they were to actually meet mason too. The thought of that is just scary and I’m scared for him

Reactions: 5
It’s actually scary like if they were to actually meet mason too. The thought of that is just scary and I’m scared for him
I don't want to say too much as I don't know who's lurking and don't want to start a drama, so I'll keep it to myself but yeah I'm with you. I'm scared for him

I don't want to say too much as I don't know who's lurking and don't want to start a drama, so I'll keep it to myself but yeah I'm with you. I'm scared for him
Me after trying to read between the lines and decipher whatever you’re hinting at 🤔👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That crazy fan is going to kidnap him and keep him in a glass cage Joe Goldberg style
She was defo hiding is his wardrobe when he got back from Liverpool today 😂 he’ll probably wake up in the middle of the night and she’ll be standing at the foot of his bed

when Mason says he doesn't want to listen to another of her declarations of love

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That girl really does need help I think. Her family and those around her clearly aren’t giving her the help she needs 😬 there are a few young girls like that on Instagram in the Mason fandom… some people contact them directly and take the piss, which is really horrible

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That girl really does need help I think. Her family and those around her clearly aren’t giving her the help she needs 😬 there are a few young girls like that on Instagram in the Mason fandom… some people contact them directly and take the piss, which is really horrible
She's definitely taking it too far. The tattoo will be regretful when the infatuation ends 😬

Reactions: 5

I just want to be nice and keep my opinion on her to myself but look like you guys have already spoken my mind 🤣

Imagine trying to apply for a job and go on the interview 😣
Oh I thought you meant you had insider information 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And you all think I’m crazy when it comes to mason….she makes
Me look like a normal person 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.