Mason Mount #74 The prince hair is no more, the buzz cut helps him score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everton should be embarrassed for their theatrics all game. It was actually shocking and the ref let them away with it

Praying that West Ham beat arsenal today so Chelsea can keep their 6 point gap between 4th
Did you hear about Everton fans setting off fireworks through the night outside the hotel the Chelsea players were staying at to keep the Chelsea players awake - or is this normal idk! TBH Chelsea did have chances at goal but they don't seem to be able to see it through or keep hitting the post!! Some odd bits of genius as usual from Mason though. Come on West Ham!!

Reactions: 2
Did you hear about Everton fans setting off fireworks through the night outside the hotel the Chelsea players were staying at to keep the Chelsea players awake - or is this normal idk! TBH Chelsea did have chances at goal but they don't seem to be able to see it through or keep hitting the post!! Some odd bits of genius as usual from Mason though. Come on West Ham!!
I've heard it happen before. Very OTT but as you can find out where the opposition players stay and are desperate to stay up some fans will do this. It doesn't happen a lot though. Very desperate and have too much time to waste in my opinion to do this.

Reactions: 1
Mase will get the Bentley out when he is back tonight πŸ˜‚πŸ…Ώ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How we all feel πŸ’™
Feel for him. He literally gives everything and plays his heart out! Especially in the last few months. Anyway would not surprise me is he is out tonight... with Nathan ... he does deserve to though..

Still bit worried though... all should be ok so long as Chilly does not join them then.....(btw I do think Chilly is kinda cute/loyal friend just that dramas seem to follow him)

Reactions: 4
Looking grrreat in black and white 🀀

Screenshot_20220501-195759_Instagram.jpg

Omg these photos πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Has anyone seen that girl with the mason tattoo? She’s in London I’m actually worried for her and for mason if she meets him
I know what you mean. I haven't seen her post though

Last edited:
  • Heart
Omg these photos πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Has anyone seen that girl with the mason tattoo? She’s in London I’m actually worried for her and for mason if she meets him
I honestly worry for her so much. I really think she needs some help πŸ˜•

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.