Mason Mount #74 The prince hair is no more, the buzz cut helps him score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say, I've missed you guys. But you probably haven't missed me 😂
I’m not sure if we have spoken much. But you will know me as the one that has a mental breakdown when mason leaves his house basically 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow I’ve been away a few hours and I’ve missed so much. All I know is there’s no new sexy pics of mason 😡 c’mon mason you’re letting the team down
D3F18AEF-63B0-45D7-AA56-5699F0690288.jpeg

Mason stop looking away and take notes from Thiago instead and spread your leads like that 🙏

• Haha
Wow I’ve been away a few hours and I’ve missed so much. All I know is there’s no new sexy pics of mason 😡 c’mon mason you’re letting the team down
View attachment 1231441
Mason stop looking away and take notes from Thiago instead and spread your leads like that 🙏
What, you don’t find Mason’s neck rolls sexy? 🥵🥵👅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where’s our latest visitor gone? The one that popped up and told us mase and Claire are together that’s why she’s gone private?
Why are you guys so rude? I apologised for what I said and you still keep blasting me. And yes, I am in Australia, I just don’t talk anymore because of how cold you guys have been to me.

I don’t have friends to discuss things with and especially nobody to talk about mason with. I’m sorry for making assumptions, I was just *curious*.

Last edited:
Why are you guys so rude? I apologised for what I said and you still keep blasting me. And yes, I am in Australia, I just don’t talk anymore because of how cold you guys have been to me.

I don’t have friends to discuss things with and especially nobody to talk about mason with. I’m sorry for making assumptions, I was just *curious*.
Don’t worry I’m not convinced you’re Claire anymore 😂 I’m definitely in the minority but I’m all for a bit of gossip/discussion on here because I like to see everyone’s opinions and differed takes on things. I joined the thread for the same reason as you did. All my friends don’t even watch football or know anything about it so they all get annoyed when I talk about mason too much 😂

Reactions: 4

We aren’t rude, just a little weary of new people talking about his private life that’s all.

Reactions: 4
He's a Chels boy through and through no way does he leave

Saying that the club do need to work on his and Reece's contracts asap
Think if he wasn’t getting the game time he does and wasn’t playing in the competitions he is and winning trophies he’d maybe consider a move but he’s got the dream atm so he has no reason to leave other than money.

Chelsea need a miracle transfer window this summer. Need to get rid of a lot of the passengers. They’re a waste of money if they’re not going to be playing unless we’re playing against a league 1 side in a cup competition. People like Ross Barkley, Kennedy, even RLC as much as it pains me to say that 😭 they also need to sort contracts out for players we’re going to keep for the long run because we’ve seen how it’s screwed us over this year with rudiger and Christensen leaving and we almost even lost azpi

EA298869-BAFA-4C6C-8F28-EE0A1F7D5524.jpeg
5CDA1765-2298-4ED3-835C-5B06738B91F4.jpeg
6516A97C-5542-4D6B-94CC-F233FD976089.jpeg

Hold that L 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.