Mason Mount #73 Mase flirted awkwardly, we ALL cringed. Can anyone tell us Claire’s real tinge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought those were the strings of the hood. 😂😂 Someone crowd fund him so he can get some air pods.

yes. Are you? 🧐
I think they are actually the strings of the hoodie. But for present purposes to keep the tumblr lot quiet, im happy to say it’s earphones 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve been away for a couple hours and all this has happened 😂 I’m also so confused about what we’re even looking at. First of all do we really think he’d let a photo be taken with her potentially loitering in the background… no probably not I think he’s smarter than that and second of all I just want to stir the pot for all the tumblr teens and lurkers if she is there then maybe she met his family since his niece was at the game 😂 defo getting married #confirmed ✅ also she must have bought him that spider jacket cause he’s worn it twice when she’s been around (like when your grandparents buy you something ugly but you have to wear it around them so you don’t hurt their feelings) so defo getting married x2 😂 anyways in all seriousness don’t you think if she was there she’d have posted about the game yesterday and if she was jet lagged surely she doesn’t want to be doing a food shop in sainsburys and we’ll know for sure if she posts about the game on Wednesday anyways so everyone is stressing for no reason imo

Reactions: 5
I’ve been away for a couple hours and all this has happened 😂 I’m also so confused about what we’re even looking at. First of all do we really think he’d let a photo be taken with her potentially loitering in the background… no probably not I think he’s smarter than that and second of all I just want to stir the pot for all the tumblr teens and lurkers if she is there then maybe she met his family since his niece was at the game 😂 defo getting married #confirmed ✅ also she must have bought him that spider jacket cause he’s worn it twice when she’s been around so defo getting married x2 😂 anyways in all seriousness don’t you think if she was there she’d have posted about the game yesterday and if she was jet lagged surely she doesn’t want to be doing a food shop in sainsburys and we’ll know for sure if she posts about the game on Wednesday anyways so everyone is stressing for no reason imo
Katie. Please don’t encourage moronic behaviour any further. They will be sending screenshots to facial recognition experts next to see if a strand of hair matches

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve been away for a couple hours and all this has happened 😂 I’m also so confused about what we’re even looking at. First of all do we really think he’d let a photo be taken with her potentially loitering in the background… no probably not I think he’s smarter than that and second of all I just want to stir the pot for all the tumblr teens and lurkers if she is there then maybe she met his family since his niece was at the game 😂 defo getting married #confirmed ✅ also she must have bought him that spider jacket cause he’s worn it twice when she’s been around (like when your grandparents buy you something ugly but you have to wear it around them so you don’t hurt their feelings) so defo getting married x2 😂 anyways in all seriousness don’t you think if she was there she’d have posted about the game yesterday and if she was jet lagged surely she doesn’t want to be doing a food shop in sainsburys and we’ll know for sure if she posts about the game on Wednesday anyways so everyone is stressing for no reason imo
Cool story bro 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Wednesday could be the return of my coffin, watch this space

Oh, Weite. Dont. Save yourself.
What’s he done now?

1000% she would make it known she was back
Can’t wait for their wedding 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.