Mason Mount #73 Mase flirted awkwardly, we ALL cringed. Can anyone tell us Claire’s real tinge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m playing catch up again(what’s new) but are the tumblr girls freaking out over a reflection?😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tumblr kids really need to Calm down just looked there and QUICKLY exited think I’ll stay over here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m playing catch up again(what’s new) but are the tumblr girls freaking out over a reflection?😬
There’s not even a reflection there I don’t think lol maybe I’m blind but all I can see are some sausages 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bet it’s some random woman who’s getting some food for her dinner after finishing a long shift and has just paid an extortionate price for a full tank of petrol hahaha little does she know she’s getting abuse from the tumblr teens

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bet it’s some random woman who’s getting some food for her dinner after finishing a long shift and has just paid an extortionate price for a full tank of petrol hahaha little does she know she’s getting abuse from the tumblr teens
Probably thinking wish these idiots would move out my way I want that ham

• Haha
The teens have concluded it’s not her, as she has a mole on her head. That’s so creepy fbi tit.

• Haha
People are literally discussing her hair line and how she has a hole in her middle part 😂 if that’s the case then sorry to break it to you girlies it’s obviously me cause I have a wonky middle part too so it’s clearly my forehead and me and mason are getting married

The teens have concluded it’s not her, as she has a mole on her head. That’s so creepy fbi tit.
Well if the teens are saying it then it must be true 😂

• Haha
Ah looks like I missed out on the drama yesterday. All over a photo of him in Sainsbury’s 🙄. Now doubt bestie Nath was with him after the spa day.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.