Mason Mount #73 Mase flirted awkwardly, we ALL cringed. Can anyone tell us Claire’s real tinge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm miss ny, i can confirm that im living with mason in his house and that nathan snores when he sleeps on the couch

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I only posted it because he looks cosy and I’m jealous I didn’t see him in sainsburys today and now everyone thinks miss ny is back
He looks cute, I have to agree with you.. some people just tried to make up things from nothing.. still can't believe the lurker think Miss NYC is short and can hide behind the boy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What do you mean by this? I have learning difficulties so this confused me 😂
Sorry, I meant that I think these people who come on here and post stupid stuff like that, I’m convinced that they then go on to Tumblr and send anonymous messages to different Mason Tumblr fan accounts saying the exact same thing they’ve just posted here (or sometimes saying something like “I’ve seen on Tattle…”, but it was definitely them that posted it here first) 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lets just say that if it is her then he is really dumb doing it before a big game on wensday he should foucs on playing football after yesterday not playing something else

Reactions: 3
He looks cute, I have to agree with you.. some people just tried to make up things from nothing.. still can't believe the lurker think Miss NYC is short and can hide behind the boy
Ive only just spotted the persons head after you said they were behind the boy, I fully thought they were circling a reflection where the ham was and I was like

😭😭 but yeah that’s defo not her lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lets just say that if it is her then he is really dumb doing it before a big game on wensday he should foucs on playing football after yesterday not playing something else
I’ll add to this…if it is her I’m going in my coffin for the rest of the year 😂😂

Its always the same account that kicks off about him on tumblr tho I laugh 😂😂
I’ve seen I bet it’s the same account we are looking at

Reactions: 1
It’s not her. She much taller to be able to hide her full body. 🤣

Ive only just spotted the persons head after you said they were behind the boy, I fully thought they were circling a reflection where the ham was and I was like

Pmsl at this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’ll add to this…if it is her I’m going in my coffin for the rest of the year 😂😂

I’ve seen I bet it’s the same account we are looking at
does it start with p and end in d something hope you get it 😂😂 then it's of mason x

The fact you have been staring at ham for the last 10mins has me
In stitches 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.