Mason Mount #73 Mase flirted awkwardly, we ALL cringed. Can anyone tell us Claire’s real tinge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Smca53 @Geexoxo our new lurker circled someone in the background and apparently it’s miss nyc 🙄
Hadn’t even noticed 🥴 I have brown hair it was me getting a microwave meal xoxo

could be maybe you know another customer… don’t think mason had a VIP shopping experience at bloody sainsburys where they locked the general public out 🙄

Think we need to bring back this:
26D33892-0BE0-4AF7-A6C6-DAA00C012B86.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just want to know what mason was buying

also I’m sure if miss NY was back she would have made it known by now

Reactions: 4
No your not he is in Sainsbury’s local with miss nyc apparently 😂😂
I'm sorry but whoever the lurker is circling has very flat hair and the skin is much darker than Miss NYC's "natural" tan 🤣 I can guarantee its noone.. I was the one taking picture for them 😅

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
I just want to know what mason was buying

also I’m sure if miss NY was back she would have made it known by now
Yeah Aimlee 2.0 would probably come and post something around 3am already

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At least, that picture got the thread going.. I was just about to come and said I'm bored 🤣.. Hi guys 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At least, that picture got the thread going.. I was just about to come and said I'm bored 🤣.. Hi guys 👋
I only posted it because he looks cosy and I’m jealous I didn’t see him in sainsburys today and now everyone thinks miss ny is back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.