Mason Mount #71 only fans is here, FBC queue here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

They must have only filmed this yesterday because he has the same clothes on he had at Disney with Lewis. Good sign that he wasn’t with Claire too much yesterday
I also really want to know where that girl got her jumper from I really like it 😂
pretty sure it’s Nike ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

They must have only filmed this yesterday because he has the same clothes on he had at Disney with Lewis. Good sign that he wasn’t with Claire too much yesterday
I also really want to know where that girl got her jumper from I really like it 😂
What on the 2nd pic? It looks like a Nike top? Unless my eyes are failing, which is probably true 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just sent an incredibly risky email to my boss so Mason if your reading this I want GOOD content from you. No insta hoes, no wristbands, and no beales, I think just a simple shirtless pic to distract me would be nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just sent an incredibly risky email to my boss so Mason if your reading this I want GOOD content from you. No insta hoes, no wristbands, and no beales, I think just a simple shirtless pic to distract me would be nice.
Hope everything OK with you hun ❤

Reactions: 1
You could potentially use the previous 'bad' content as mitigation for the dodgy email if challenged? Mason is the reason for your reckless behaviour. I can see it standing up in court, if needed, there's plenty of evidence to support how it would've pushed you or anyone over the edge

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think so, I'm frontline healthcare so im just stressed with work.
I know what you mean hun! I'm the same.. worked through lockdown and everything. Had a fight with husband because I had to choice but to care for covid patients and he didn't like it. Sending positive vibes and hope things OK with you. Mason definitely needs to produce a content for us all 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How tiny is Ngolo 🥰🥰 He’s so cute ☺
“Everybody loves N’Golo” - Mason Mount, the infamous(ly tit) Q&A

It must feel so weird and intrusive just taking a walk in the park and having people walk alongside you, filming you 🥴

Reactions: 6
“Everybody loves N’Golo” - Mason Mount, the infamous(ly tit) Q&A

It must feel so weird and intrusive just taking a walk in the park and having people walk alongside you, filming you 🥴
Agreed I thought he looked well pissed off on the video and you see why then a cute smiling pic is posted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.