Mason Mount #71 only fans is here, FBC queue here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’m putting it out there before someone else does and breaks my heart again one of the Miami footballer girls is in London mason follows her here we go again 😂😂😂 I’m not saying anything is happening to any lurkers because he isn’t even in the country
Deep breathes amzi, a girl being in country that’s followed by him doesn’t mean anything. People like to do a thing called travel.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Deep breathes amzi, a girl being in country that’s followed by him doesn’t mean anything. People like to do a thing called travel.
I know I was just jumping in there before tumblr did or some new account popped up on here
I mean everything I say with light hearted ness 💙

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If he doesn’t get an England call up tomorrow we all need to 🅿repare ourselves for tour guide 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Got to love Twitter.
Mason is awful one week
And now they all want him on the pitch
Boy can’t win

Noodle is on!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.